wassup with cats hiding their face on the album cover?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DEO510

White people just have to tell the truth

I rather have white boy tell me, dark boy I have more money than you and you are poor and stuck in the hood , while I stay in a good neighborhood and get away with the law more than you black boy. Thats more real than a white boy saying they are players and they are down with the hood. I know its fake when whiteboys talk into character( like EA) thinking they fooling someone. I rather have a straight forward white person who cant stand hanging with black people 70% of the time than someone who claims they are down for blacks 110% and are just saying it because its politically correct and they need some black people in their life to feel superior . Dont think that by buying Fubu or Sean John or RockA wear your real. And especially if you have cornrows thinking that makes you a Thug. Just some real talk.

Apr 25, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
I MEAN ITS KIND OF A COP OUT, BUT SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO THINK THAT WHITE FOLX CANT RAP.... NOW THEIR MAY BE A GANG OF WEAK WHITE RAPPERS COMPARED TO BLACK FOLX THATS WEAK.... BUT REGUARLESS, ANYONE OF ANY RACE COULD BE THE NEXT BEST RAPPER..... RACE SHOULDNT BE AN ISSUE, BUT FACT REMAINS THAT IT IS.... JUST ANOTHER STEPPING STONE, IS HOW I SEE IT.... BUT ALSO THE PUBLIC MAKES A DECISION ON YOUR LOOKS OR HOW YOU PRESENT YOURSELF.....
Yup yup, did you see Smoov-E's cover on confession. I think he's sitting in a chair turned the other way showing his hands in a black glove. I was like WTF come on man....

whitedawg

Dy-verse Productions CEO
Jun 4, 2002
San Mateo
www.linktr.ee
i got a few things to say, first there are plenty of dope ass white rapper better than some of the shit the on MTV and Bet and just becuz someone is a white person doesnt mean that they are rich, and lived in good neighboor, there is plenty of white people that stuggle. plus i rather hang out with some mexicans or black people than white people.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
why would you rather hang out with mexicans and blacks then whites?

that's some ignorant shit

all my folks are black/samoan/latino...but that don't mean i'd rather hang out with them then white people

hella ignorant
agreed.

Apr 25, 2002
BIG J said:

This is so true,peeps won't even give us white folks the time of day, i get sum mean muggin' muthafuckaz lookin' at me all wierd and shit. I don't want my mom to know I rap either, so I told her
"I don't rap, I only produce", even though thatz a big lie. I don't want her to know I a really big pothead and that I'm workin' on a Weed based album
hahaha

Apr 26, 2002
BAMMER said:
LOL^

Nobody wants white rappers albums for the most part.

Another question,Why do all white rappers sport goateez(sp),and shave their heads bald.That look is played the fuck out.
LMAO! @this one, I have a Shaved head but no goatee(yet).
I only keep it that way cuz i used to have really long hair, and I just don't have the time to take care of it anymore, So I just shave it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I didn't agree with that part g, I agreed with this statement....

"first there are plenty of dope ass white rapper better than some of the shit the on MTV and Bet and just becuz someone is a white person doesnt mean that they are rich, and lived in good neighboor, there is plenty of white people that stuggle."

I didn't even see the part about "kickin it with blacks and mexicans rather than whites" until you posted that. I kick it with anybody who's coo, white, black, mexican, puerto rican, asian, etc...I don't have a problem with any race...so no, I didn't agree with that part of the statement.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
WHY DOES ANYONE CARE WHAT A MAFUCCER LOOK LIKE ANYWAYS.... YOU AINT BUYIN THE CD TO JACK OFF TO THE COVER... YOU BUYIN IT TO LISTEN TO WHAT THE ARTIST HAS TO SAY IN HIS MUZIC.....

MY HEADS SHAVED, AND I SPORT A GOETEE, AND I GOT SIDEBURNS DOWN THE SIDE OF MY FACE, THATS ME, THATS MY STYLE.... IF THATS STOPS YOU FROM BUYIN MY CD, THATS FINE, CUZZ MY MUZIC WOULDNT BE FOR YOU THEN....

FUNNY SHIT IS, MOST OF MY BLACK HOMIES GOT SHAVED HEADS OR SHORT LIL STYLE, AND GOATEE'S.... WILL YOU BUY THEIR ALBUM???

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Tact...fuck what they say playa, do what you do. Ignorant muhfuckaz ain't gonna be the ones smilin' when your hard work pays off and they still in the gutter, feel me?

Ignorant cats fuel my fire which is gonna keep me goin' harder and harder on each track...