wassup with cats hiding their face on the album cover?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
cause you know how most of the consumers out there are females and knowing that the person rapping is probably unapplealing to the eye its for the better so they grab it without thinking "EWWWWWWWWW" or they just want people to be curious as to what this dude about why he/she wanna hide their face, leave a mystery....i don't get why a rap album always has to have a person on the cover though

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
TO BE HONEST, MOST PEOPLE SHOW THEIR MUGS OR AT LEAST A SAMPLE OF THEY MUG.... IF THEY DONT SHOW THEY FACE, THEIR IS TONS OF REASONS... SOME WHITE FOLX WONT SHOW THEY FACE, CUZZ SOME PEOPLE THINK WHITE FOLX CANT RAP, AND WONT BUY THEIR ALBUM JUST BASED ON THAT, AND NOT THE TALENT..... AND IF YOU SAY IM FULL OF SHIT, THEN YOU MUST NOT KNOW, BUT ITS THE TRUTH.....

Apr 26, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
TO BE HONEST, MOST PEOPLE SHOW THEIR MUGS OR AT LEAST A SAMPLE OF THEY MUG.... IF THEY DONT SHOW THEY FACE, THEIR IS TONS OF REASONS... SOME WHITE FOLX WONT SHOW THEY FACE, CUZZ SOME PEOPLE THINK WHITE FOLX CANT RAP, AND WONT BUY THEIR ALBUM JUST BASED ON THAT, AND NOT THE TALENT..... AND IF YOU SAY IM FULL OF SHIT, THEN YOU MUST NOT KNOW, BUT ITS THE TRUTH.....
This is so true,peeps won't even give us white folks the time of day, i get sum mean muggin' muthafuckaz lookin' at me all wierd and shit. I don't want my mom to know I rap either, so I told her
"I don't rap, I only produce", even though thatz a big lie. I don't want her to know I a really big pothead and that I'm workin' on a Weed based album

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
SHIT IF THATS THE CASE:
We're fucked, cuz our HONKY ASS MUGZ are staring right out on our cover:cheeky:

but yea tact, i heard of that scenario from artists too..

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I MEAN ITS KIND OF A COP OUT, BUT SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO THINK THAT WHITE FOLX CANT RAP.... NOW THEIR MAY BE A GANG OF WEAK WHITE RAPPERS COMPARED TO BLACK FOLX THATS WEAK.... BUT REGUARLESS, ANYONE OF ANY RACE COULD BE THE NEXT BEST RAPPER..... RACE SHOULDNT BE AN ISSUE, BUT FACT REMAINS THAT IT IS.... JUST ANOTHER STEPPING STONE, IS HOW I SEE IT.... BUT ALSO THE PUBLIC MAKES A DECISION ON YOUR LOOKS OR HOW YOU PRESENT YOURSELF.....

May 16, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
couldnt have put it in better words

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
since most the posts on here been kinda "whatever" the reasons i did it... plenty... who am i? u aint know cuz u cant c me... plus u dont no till u hear the cd. unveiling the hood both of me and the HOOD, so that fit well. im white and peeps is shallow so i'd hate to lose a sale 10 seconds earlier then i will when they see me on the back with my white hands exposed. and because honestly why u care what i look like? muhfuckas is homo or somethin copp the cd listen to the music know me, meet me, then judge me. jus my opinion