Wassup wit Husalah??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
LOL @ "athletic build and strikingly handsome face"

forreal though, hus has that swagger that would do well in the mainstream. He reminds me of kobe bryant for some reason

Nov 2, 2002
for real and i guess he cant be labeled a snitch anymore, gay-wax is a big time hater for that one.
i wonder if wax regrets that whole episode, it burnt a lot of bridges for him thats for sure. Dude basically moved out of the bay and stopped fuckin with bay rappers except for a select few.
I woulda liked to see a hus/wax collab but wax took it a lil too far and made that impossible to ever happen

May 14, 2008
jacka was talkin about husalah and said he was gonna do some drug program inside that is gonna take of time from his sentence. hopefully he is gonna be out in late 2009, but i can't call it.

Dec 29, 2004
i quoted something from the article that was posted. Thanks for contributing to this thread
which is my point, out of everything said in the article that caught your eye then you immediately daydreamed about hus and kobe bryant lmao.....hus and kobe have nothing in common at all hahahhaha

May 29, 2002
where in that article does it show proof that Hus didnt cooperate with the FEDS? Anyways i can tell you guys that Hus bombed on some asian cat right when he got to sheridian thats why he got shipped to victorville which is a mid and not low.

Apr 23, 2006
where in that article does it show proof that Hus didnt cooperate with the FEDS? Anyways i can tell you guys that Hus bombed on some asian cat right when he got to sheridian thats why he got shipped to victorville which is a mid and not low.
that is horrible news if he keeps fuckin around they will keep him in there he is already gettin off easy with 4 years for 5 ki's