Wassup Artists Old n New

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Wassup Art Vets old n New.........Havent been on the Siccness board a lot within this past year but i often check out this forum cause i appreciate the talent everyone has, From Sik, Quicksta, Feben, Villian, Killahoe, Azios, eMDe, Booza, and there are many but my typin is limited due a mishap on the bbq grille this past weekend. What ive been seein is amazing, the Photodoctors has truely inspired many of you to work photoshop as it should. I havent had much time on the comp but i just loaded up photoshop 7 and ive been learnin how to create my own layer styles for future uses, shape tool really comes in handy makin different graphics instead of importing em using illustrator. Didnt want to make this long so heres somethin i made last week after some nice medicinal herb. Note the quality isnt that great cause i make all my designs 800x600 or greater. No 3rd party filters cause idont have any. Just a few layers of the basics that everyone should know by the back of your hand. Background n text are my favorites when it comes to designin and 7.0 when it comes to text keeps gettin better n better