WASN'T TADOU????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
THE DUDE THAT WAS ALL OVER D SANE'S DICK A MONTH AGO PRACTICALLY BEGGIN FOR A DEAL????NOW HE'S TURNED ON D SINCE D ONLY WANTS TIGHT ARTISTS ON SLR NOW...IS HE THE SAME GUY????JUS WONDERIN....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
This whole forum is like a...a.... *fades into philosophy mode...

Its a circle to me, like how Greco-Romans used to wrestle, and show their power...but then again..

Its a square to me, like boxing, how people are more focused, smarter, and even the strongest man in the world isnt guranteed to be the world champ, or even a CONTENDER...but then again...

Im tryin to make it a Pentagon...think Defense. The nation's defense is a giant base. Now..think hiphop...think NW hiphop...where's the base? ... My personal vote goes to THIS forum...

Cool Nutz is makin his moves, Mr DOG is makin his moves...whatever, whatever...but this right here is, in essence, THE forum to be at for NW fans (until someone FINALLY gives us our own forum @ siccness...*hint hint*)

So, umm....pentagon philosophy, everything is 5....its like: Solo Albums, Group Albums, Mixtapes, Compilations, and Guest Appearances...i cant get into that whole philosophy right now though...its, uhm...advanced..to say the least :rolleyes:

So um...what i was sayin before i forgot... Me and D-Sane is sparring...i was sparring with Villain a few weeks back, couple others recently...now im---i hate to put it like this--but "movin up"...

I dont hate or dick-ride, i promote those i could philosophize with, and i expose those who contradict themselves....like, for example....tell former artists they're idiots for makin threats over the computer when phrases like "probably cause" exist..and then turning around, and doing the same exact thing...lil shit like that.

It irritates me..so i speak on it..it dont matter who it is.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Notes: im sorry..maybe i should be a CEO, instead of you? Obviously, dictation isnt exactly your forte.

D-Sane: You're nothing but a promoter, and you dont wanna put none of your young talent in harms way....or make em wanna retire, or switch divisions....so, to quote a quite hilarious persona on a hiphop interlude from a fairly prominent Nashville rapper's solo album: "Maaaayne, i alredd'y KNO' tha bidness..."

Random Philosophy:
--- If there's one thing almost all people love, including artists...its support. --- If there's one thing almost all people hate, besides artists...its constructive criticism. --- If there's one thing artists love EVEN MORE, its support from artists who have sold 100k to a Million or More. --- If there's one thing people HATE even more, its constructive criticism from someone who aint sold a record in his life. ---

"Who next up to the plate? Go ahead and 'swing away'/there's only so much you can 'take' without being labeled a fake...."--chorus worthy...any rapper reading this...feel free to use it.

May 2, 2002
www.emeraldcityrecordz.com
tadou said:
Notes: im sorry..maybe i should be a CEO, instead of you? Obviously, dictation isnt exactly your forte.
First of all dumb fuck maybee you should learn how to read,cuz Im not Notes,and keep his name out your mouth cuz you only wish you could have his talent.

Second of all you might want to look in to becoming a CEO,cuz your mc skillz arent going anywhere.That teen track of yours brought me back to the 80's.I swore I was listenen to Biz markie over a casio keyboard.And the recording sounded like you did that shit up in moms shower while she was at work.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ive got so many verses that would spin heads around, its rediculous...but not enough beats to do it over...once i get my own piece(s) of production equip, i start work on my first (personal) SOLO project, The MIST...12-16 different-sounding styles/deliveries/techniques (that i been workin on the past 3+ years), and im makin all the beats...picture that!

Ima have so much confidence in this project, no label is comin anywhere NEAR IT until 100% of the songs are copyrighted, i got 100% publishing, the masters, and all i need is a distributor...the one-man mixtape...comin sooner than you think!