Washington D.C.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Anybody know of any spots out that way, shit to do ect??

I thought there was a thread about D.C. but the search tool yielded nothing....

Yeah we need a travel forum!!

Talus

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
there is too much to do in dc the museums the capital night life in adams morgan or down in george town...

Apr 25, 2002
B-San be gettin up and out!! Thats what I'm talkin bout. If i wasnt so scary about flying I would go more places. I have to really psyche myself out to get on a plane. Get at me when you get a chance cousin...

Apr 25, 2002
B-San be gettin up and out!! Thats what I'm talkin bout. If i wasnt so scary about flying I would go more places. I have to really psyche myself out to get on a plane. Get at me when you get a chance cousin...
i was thinkin about goin to florida cuz my partna from back in the day stays out there n works at a tattoo shop n said i could get some work done started but i fuckin hate planes i was thinking about poppin a sleepin pill before i hope on the plane

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i was thinkin about goin to florida cuz my partna from back in the day stays out there n works at a tattoo shop n said i could get some work done started but i fuckin hate planes i was thinking about poppin a sleepin pill before i hope on the plane
eat a marijuana edible before you get on the plane, and you'll be out in no time...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Get yourself a few xanax for the flight there and back.

eat a marijuana edible before you get on the plane, and you'll be out in no time...
Most people who are not cool with flying should not get stoned, that can make it worse.

@ Duke

We (The Homies) was sposed to hit South Beach one year, cause the homie Silence said it was the shit...never made it, didnt want to hop on that plane....LOL
Get yourself a few xanax for the flight there and back like I said before.

Most doctors will prescribe you a few if you tell them you have a fear of flying.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
@Reese

Yezzir it's been a hot minute.. Let me know if I can get some promo material from either you or Shea!!