Warriors winning streak, let's see how long it goes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
2 in a row, next 2 games are a breeze, should be 4 in a row in no time. Dunleavy still garbage, would still rather see the Frenchman get minutes over him. Any who, great win today, stopped the undefeated bucks.

May 15, 2002
Why does everyone jock the frenchy??? Dude is kinda trashy. They say he's a great defender but i don't see it whatsoever.

Big win tonight though, Bucks were a hot team - good to see the whores step it up.

I still think they shoot too many damn jumpers

Nov 1, 2004
Great win tonight, I hope you didn't make this thread too early cause 2 wins is not enough to make a winning streak thread.

Warriors need to start scoring more in the paint though, still shooting too many outside shots.

Murphy played great tonight, as did baron, fish and j-rich.

Jun 23, 2002
I listened to the game on KNBR..i dunno who the announcer is but he's pretty dope...Murphy made some CLUTCH-ASS shots..finally steppin it up

pfunk

Sicc OG
Jan 29, 2005
Air France brings energy to the team when he is on the court. They need to stop taking so many jumpers especially when they have a lead. It was a good win tonight. Taft looks like he is going to be good. Hopefully Ike will be back soon.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
Warriors are looking nice. Even being above .500 without making the playoffs this season would be a great step up.