Warriors vs Sydney Roosters NRL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
they dont care about our game, its pointless trying lol
I watch it sometimes on the ESPN app on the Xbox......I have a friend who is basically my brother who has a cousin that played on the New Zealand All Blacks..I dont know if he still plays or his name but i can find out....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I watch it sometimes on the ESPN app on the Xbox......I have a friend who is basically my brother who has a cousin that played on the New Zealand All Blacks..I dont know if he still plays or his name but i can find out....
are they all black?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
thats rugby union

our game is rugby league and the new zealand national team are called the kiwis.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
^^^^Whats the difference?

I watched a couple hours of rugby last night.....

One of the games i watched had 3 posts to kick the football into, 1 box at each end and more of an oval shaped field. They also blew the whistle when teamates kicked the ball to each other and caught it..I guess when they catch it off a kick they get a free kick? The guys who were playing were lean and fast.....

The other game i watched was more like an american football field with a field goal post..They did not blow the whistle for free kicks. Had a scrum (sp) i think thats the name of it where the ref places the ball undernieth the teams as they link up and push.....The cats who played this game were built like NFL linebackers and were more physical..(lots of big hits in this game).....

However i like both games the first one i described was a little more fast paced and didnt have as many breaks in the action...

My friends cousin is named Hale Pole and he now plays in japan..

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
^^^^Whats the difference?

I watched a couple hours of rugby last night.....

One of the games i watched had 3 posts to kick the football into, 1 box at each end and more of an oval shaped field. They also blew the whistle when teamates kicked the ball to each other and caught it..I guess when they catch it off a kick they get a free kick? The guys who were playing were lean and fast.....

The other game i watched was more like an american football field with a field goal post..They did not blow the whistle for free kicks. Had a scrum (sp) i think thats the name of it where the ref places the ball undernieth the teams as they link up and push.....The cats who played this game were built like NFL linebackers and were more physical..(lots of big hits in this game).....

However i like both games the first one i described was a little more fast paced and didnt have as many breaks in the action...

My friends cousin is named Hale Pole and he now plays in japan..
the first one is called AFL, stay away from that one, its full of steers and queers, only homosexuals watch/play that game. Some gay australians will claim that is our national game, it is, if you are a homosexual...

luckily, the rest of us are not gay and watch Rugby league/union. A mans game.

this is rugby league and my team, the Dragons, the current champions of the australia and the world.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Can they block?...

When a team throws the ball from out of bounds and both teams get in straight lines...But one guy picks up another and catches the ball.....Can the other team who is not throwing in intercept it?

I see they can kick the ball forward to teammates and catch it...Can they throw it forward? (its not throwing, when they hit the ball with thier fist to pass to a teammate)..What is that called and can they do that forward or just backward?

What is the ball called?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
a football

they cant throw it forward, only back (like a lateral in nfl) they can kick it on any tackle (down) we get 6 tackles you got 4 downs. if it goes forward its called a forward pass.

Rugby league if the ball goes out its a scrum, its different to rugby union what your cuz played.