Warriors vs Suns at 7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
close game in the 4th qtr....Warriors down by 1 point......How about Baron Davis guranteein' the Warriors make the playoffs this season

Jan 4, 2003
Baron Davis hits a 3 during the final seconds for warriors to go up by 1.. But suns come back and are up by 3 during the last seconds of the game

Jun 4, 2002
DAMN! good game though. even the announcers were like "this IS a pre-season game right?" defenetly need to rebound a little better (someone gotta help murphy out). i just hope that everyone can stay healthy and it should be a promising year!

Aug 20, 2004
Psycho Logic said:
Suns 2006 Champions
LOL...whoa Psycho....

I was wonderin when youd pop up...

I gotta luv your enthusiasm...but cmon..do you REALLY think a STRIPPED down Suns team can bring home hardware??Last year was possbily there best shot...BLEW IT...they aint gettin passed the Spurs... :knockout:

Apr 25, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
Last year was possbily there best shot...BLEW IT...they aint gettin passed the Spurs... :knockout:
Word...if they couldn't do it last year no way they will this year. Nash wont have as good a year...at one point during that game he had more turnovers then assists, I dont know what the final stat was tho..
Warriors will be the new highest scoring team :devious: