Warriors vs Pacers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
Obviously the verdict is still out on who got the better end of the trade.....Harrington should be a very good player for the Warriors and possibly the best player in the trade....Personally I believe that the Pacers got the better end of the trade because they received players that should fit well into their system. All young players, barring any major injuries, all solid professionals. Id be tempted to say that the Warriors got the better end IF Stephen Jackson wasnt having legal issues and the character of the players traded to the Warriors wasnt questionable.

Feb 15, 2003
Warriors up 21 early in the second quarter with no Baron.... but wit the warriors ain't no tellin if they can put up more than 10 in the 4th..... yeah but jackson got 13 already and they booin everytime he touches the ball.. harringtons got like 10 i think..... beidrins is gobblin up the boards he had 9 rebounds in the first quarter......... warriors got to put a win streak together man.... the kings are almost about to catch'em in the standings... thats all bad if that happens...

Oct 2, 2006
^^^

haha ya for real he was doing better than he did when he was on the warriors he was sinking 3's he never used to do that but dont get me wrong i am still GLAD he is gone

Jun 23, 2002
Too bad Baron and Monta are gonna be out for a few games, and too bad we are 1.5 games outta the 8th spot. Winning at Minnesota to make this road trip 3-3 is a long shot. Anyway, I'll be hoping for the best..

Oct 2, 2006
depends where your at tho....cuz im down in school at san luis obispo and all we get is fs west not bay area so we get all clippers/lakers and dodgers/angles games it sucks