WARRIORS VS BULLS WHO THINKS I'M RIGHT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
dojasak707 said:
just cause people haven't had the reason to bring it up in a rap message board before doesn't make em some bandwagon groupies! A lot of people have been waiting a long time just to see the warriors just make the playoffs. Whats the problem with supporting a team?
Nothing wrong with supporting a team.. but damn support the damn team even during rough times ya know! Don't bash em..

Feb 13, 2004
I NEVER SAID I WAS A WARRIORS FAN. I'M ACTUALLY A KINGS FAN AND HAVE BEEN FOR ALONG TIME. BUT I PICKED THE WARRIORS AND BULLS IN THE BEGINNING OF SEASON TO GO ALL THE WAY. MY PREDICTIONS WILL BE RIGHT AND PUT YOUR MONEY ON THE BULLS FOLKS. MY APOLOGIES TO THE WARRIORS FANS FOR THAT ONE. LOL. IT ALL BAY LUV BUT I THINK THE BULLS WILL WIN THE FINALS.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
JFL023 said:
Nothing wrong with supporting a team.. but damn support the damn team even during rough times ya know! Don't bash em..
Yeah but who was "bashing" on the warriors team? I dont think its a big deal either way but really when it comes down to it, when a sports team is succeding in winning matches people will start to talk. I dont know about everyone else but my dad almost raised me as a celtics and warriors fan, so its been mullen and hardaway, parish and bird, shit even speedy was significent in the past few years. And yeah im a bulls fan too!

Feb 5, 2006
Tas n Doe 4da05 said:
hell naw cuz if they beat the mavs.. huston gone beat dat ass..... and da pistons gon beat da bulls ass and lebron james gone beat da pistons.. its gon b lebron vs t-mac or lebron vs steve nash

CAVS? U SERIOUS? PISTONS OR BULLS, HOPEFULLY THE BULLS

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
i'm kings fan but we been out the playoff pictures since the days of the turkey celabration, warriors made the underdog role n the playoffs why not go for the other NORTHERN team???? It aint like Im a raider rootin for the niners.....and T-MACC in the finals? not gunna happen...Lebron in the finals?...definately not gunna happen...

Feb 13, 2006
True Warrior fan here. First let me say here that it is impossible to be a Warrior/Kings fan (all REAL GS fan or Kings fan would know). Second, we should not look past the Mavs until the series is over. Third, no way does the Suns beat the Spurs. They'll be lucky to win 2 games. If the Warriors do get past the Mavs tonight we have a good chance of beating the Rocket/Jazz but it's not guranteed. Both of those teams have so called "Warrior killers" Luther Head on the Rockets and Matt Harpring on the Jazz ALWAYS kills us. If we get lucky enough to reach the WCF we would have a good chance beating the Suns. Spurs are a whole different story. The only team in the league that has our number. Now if we do "Shock Da World" (if you've been to any of the Warriors playoff home games you might of seen me with the "Shock Da World" air-brushed T) and somehow make it to the NBA finals it would be curtains for ANY eastern conference team. I fully expect the Pistons to easily win the East.

I'll be leaving work early again to go to the game tonight. I haven't slept or ate well since our last defeat (even though I still made a killin betting on my team). Mavs are favored -4.5 in this game. If you're a betting man I would advise you to take this bet. The Oracle will be crazy as usual with the 35% TRUE fans and 65% bandwagoners. Baron will dominate and J-Rich always shows up at home. Go WARRIORS!

Jan 22, 2007
JFL023 said:
You're not lyin about that! I'm tellin ya man.. there's so much bandwagon fans out in the bay.. For the longest time it was all about Sacramento Kings and Lakers.. even in this forum.. I bet if I search some old Warriors postings in the past year or so, I'd find some of those bandwagon fans on here cheering on the Warriors! Real talk tho..

man, i'm steady a kings fan... but i'm gonna root for the warriors for these playoffs steady since i aint got another team to root for... no reason to root for any texas team, that throws out 3 out of 8, and pheonix, could give a fuck less, even tho i like watching them since they run... and fuck the lakers, for obvious reason... so that only leaves nuggets and utah left... enough said.

Jan 31, 2006
Oracle arena is going to be amazing tonight. I hope its even crazier than the first two games, even thought that is going to be close to impossible

Jan 22, 2007
MacRyzle said:
True Warrior fan here. First let me say here that it is impossible to be a Warrior/Kings fan (all REAL GS fan or Kings fan would know). Second, we should not look past the Mavs until the series is over.

i am a big kings fan, but i tend to disagree. as i stated above, there is no other team in these playoffs that i would root for over GS. Maybe it is the underdog role they have, and the players on their team that i think deserve a championship or a good running at one. The kings done fucked up (what a surprise, right?) plus i would love to see Don Nelson piss off Mark Cuban, i think any team on the west can agree with that....

Feb 13, 2004
MacRyzle said:
True Warrior fan here. First let me say here that it is impossible to be a Warrior/Kings fan (all REAL GS fan or Kings fan would know). Second, we should not look past the Mavs until the series is over. Third, no way does the Suns beat the Spurs. They'll be lucky to win 2 games. If the Warriors do get past the Mavs tonight we have a good chance of beating the Rocket/Jazz but it's not guranteed. Both of those teams have so called "Warrior killers" Luther Head on the Rockets and Matt Harpring on the Jazz ALWAYS kills us. If we get lucky enough to reach the WCF we would have a good chance beating the Suns. Spurs are a whole different story. The only team in the league that has our number. Now if we do "Shock Da World" (if you've been to any of the Warriors playoff home games you might of seen me with the "Shock Da World" air-brushed T) and somehow make it to the NBA finals it would be curtains for ANY eastern conference team. I fully expect the Pistons to easily win the East.

I'll be leaving work early again to go to the game tonight. I haven't slept or ate well since our last defeat (even though I still made a killin betting on my team). Mavs are favored -4.5 in this game. If you're a betting man I would advise you to take this bet. The Oracle will be crazy as usual with the 35% TRUE fans and 65% bandwagoners. Baron will dominate and J-Rich always shows up at home. Go WARRIORS!
I'M A TRUE KINGS FAN HAVE BEEN SINCE DAY ONE. BUT I HAD THIS FEELING IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON THAT IT WOULD BE WARRIORS VS BULLS IN THE FINALS. I'M ROOTING FOR THE WARRIORS BUT I THINK THE BULLS WILL TAKE IT IN SEVEN IN THE FINALS. ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE SHOCKED WHEN THESE PLAYOFF GAMES ARE OVER YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE LIKE DAMN THAT DUDE WAS RIGHT. LOL.

Feb 13, 2006
Yawn....I knew it. Me and my boy Buddah had this conversation almost a decade ago. There's no such thing as a TRUE Kings fan. You 2 just proved my point. Actually thousands of your fans proved my point. I still remember when yall were championship contenders between 2000-2004 (+/- a year or so) when so called King fans would take busses to Oakland to watch the GS/Kings games. Ya'll came hella deep. You guys actually filled up close to 70% of OUR seats. Yall would try to harass us TRUE lonely GS fans in our own billin. Where was yall this year? I've been going to the Arco arena every year with anywhere from 2 to 5 of my fellow warrior fans since the late 90's when we sucked. We ain't scared. Now yall want to root for the Warriors. That's funny...when the kings made it to the playoffs all these years when the Warriors didn't I ALWAYS rooted against them. F*CK the Kings! That's like the Raiders not making the playoffs and their fans rooting for the 49er's or vice versa.

Jan 22, 2007
well, i was in oakland for both the kings - warriors games, can't speak for the rest of 'em...especially since tickets are way cheaper, ha...

it aint that i'm tryin to be a warriors fan, just i'd much rather root for them than any other team thats in the playoffs right now. i will always be a kings fan, even if the maloofs moved them to LV, which they probably will...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I been a bulls fan since day 1. When the lakers were on top ya i watched but the bulls have always been my fav team. I dont get to watch it much cause when you suck the games are not on tv lol. Anyhow I see they have been doing pretty damn good lately.

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^YOUR RIGHT I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THE WARRIORS AND BULLS IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON. THAT THEY BOTH WOULD GO ALL THE WAY TO THE FINALS.