Warriors trade Monta Ellis, the fuck?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I take that back. That was my knee-jerk reaction when I first heard it. Now that I slept on it and heard some more discussion on the radio, I think its a real good trade. Not for this season, its terrible for the this season, but depending on how they finish and get to draft, and the lottery, as soon as next season they are set up to be a "real basketball" team, not a pieced together team that everyone knows isnt going to work. Curry, Lee, Bogut, Thompson equal a solid team to build on. Good trade, if you dont think so ya need to think a little harder on it.
Ya its not as bad as I first thought cuz it will enable them to keep their 1st round draft pick this year cuz it will be in the top 7. Also Bogut and David Lee is a cool big man duo. They are pretty white tho. I always liked Bogut he's a tremendous shot blocker and his lefty hook is unstoppable and hilarious. I'm gonna miss the Bucks announcer saying, "the thunder from down under!" When he dunks. Still love this trade for the Bucks. Can't wait to watch us play you guys tomorrow night.