WARRIORS TRADE FOR NETS PG MARCUS WILLIAMS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
^^^Agreed. This is a solid pick up. He managed the game well at UCONN. And when he stepped in after the Kidd trade while Harris was injured, the kid put up over 9 assists per game. I think he will be solid. I like this acquisition. Plus, he's young.

May 10, 2002
The Warriors are getting younger and younger by the day. If they can keep the squad together, they might actually be alright in a few years

Mar 18, 2006
Don't see him fitting in with their squad....but he is a pretty good player...maybe he could develop some chemistry with some of their younger core......I think the Warriors are just taking as much talent as they can and seein what happens....throw enough shit against the wall and some of its gotta stick mentality....cant say I blame though, good job

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
eliis cant guard 2 guards so thats why baron was so important to us. they would switch on the defensive end. so unless there is a bad ass 1 guard that can d up kobe/leron/peirce we are in trouble. ellis little ass aint stopping shit in the 2 guard defense. a s jackson is a pure shooter with little athleticism so he needs to stay in the 2 more 3 spot and keep shooting....

i love how we all come on here and couch quarterback our team!!!! hahahaahah