Warriors Season Opener

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
It's finally here tonight.... i havent been this pumped for a warriors season since... ummmmm.... damn i cant even remember but shit!! this is gonna be an exciting season as long as davis is healthy... fuck the competition!!! warriors 2005!

Jun 30, 2004
fuck I got class..have to watch the end but by that time I'm confident that the Warriors will be up by a lot considering the fact that they are playing the shittiest team last year..Atlanta

Jun 18, 2004
Warriors are real deal. BTW they fucked around and got a hard ass bench...I'm loving this shit. Before anyone can say that it was against the worst team in the league, I think the Hawks are going to surprise people...but regardless, the War have arrived, watch out.

pfunk

Sicc OG
Jan 29, 2005
they started slow and then picked it up in the second half. they scored 75 points in the second half. looks like their bench is going to be good.hope BD's injury isn't to bad.

Apr 1, 2002
BD hurt? wtf happened?

Good game Troy - 8-8 from field, 1-1 from 3 land PERFECT!

Dumbleavy's a flop!!! Trade and give extension to the frenchman dammit.

Apr 1, 2002
L Mac-a-docious said:
^^^It looked like a hammy...but they were saying Knee twist at the end of the game... he was interviewed, and said it was all good...doesn't look that serious.
Gat damn somebody tell this muhfucka to STRETCH! Before each and every game.

And WTF is up with Sportscenter they never show enough NBA, always showing football during the week. Took 40 minutes to show the highlights and it was some weak ass lay up shit for like 10 seconds, bitches. How did they not show T-Murph shittin on that one fool, highlights on nba.com are way better. Why did Murph throw the ball at dude after he shitted on him?

Apr 25, 2002
dunleavy's a good bench player if anything

he's sloppy and doesn't play with the fire other nba players do

the team looks real tough
if they give the frenchman play he will be off the hook

J Rich was exciting as always but he missed a lot of shots

i'd be playing Taft instead of Dunleavy all day and have Ike playing the Center position