Warriors on FSN tonite @ 10pm v.s. Lakers....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
surgurliman said:
why's the game gonna be blocked in ur area?..we get every laker game down here in L.A.

some of the fuckin cable companies side wit one team or the other.. actually it isn't really team they side wit just channel... fsn bay area is the channel that plays the warrior games (although some spots they black them out) and comcast sports net plays kings games.... i dont know all the politics all i know is that any cable service provider I got is gonna show the warrior games or I'm switchin straight up.... and also chico is not the bay area it's up north past sac... i'm curious if they play all the lakers and clippers games down there in all of so cal or just in the direct LA area... cuz the bay to chico is a couple hours away......

im at work tho all night stayin out here so im'a miss it... im excited that the basketball season is already about to start... offseason went quick.. i guess it goes by a little faster when u actually get to watch some postseason games...... but yeah GO WARRIORS!!! i can't wait to watch some games... every game

Nov 1, 2005
can't speak on all of so-cal but in the city of L.A.,laker home games are on fsw and away games are shown on kcal9 wich is a local station.same for clippers,home games are on fsn and away games are on local ktla channel 5.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
surgurliman said:
can't speak on all of so-cal but in the city of L.A.,laker home games are on fsw and away games are shown on kcal9 wich is a local station.same for clippers,home games are on fsn and away games are on local ktla channel 5.

thanks mayne, I was mad cuz the game wasnt on FS NET, but your right its on KCAL 9

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Warriors look like they still can score. And with key additions I hope they advance farther in the playoffs this season.

Feb 7, 2006
yeeee! t hud with the buzzer beater..azabuke aka jordan aka bernie macs nephew had about 14 and 6 in the first..pob looked good out there, i wanted to see brandon wright..but the dubs looked nice