WARRIORS-MAVS 8PLAYER TRADE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LOL bad for the Warriors?
This trade is good in every which way for the Warriors..who the fuck you expecting to get for Dampier? Kobe Bryant, Garnett? Najera is a good hustle player every team needs to replace Cardinal. Laettner's contract will probally be bought out so he might not be on the team. Plus 2 first rounders(1 I heard was garuanteed lottery pick).
Dampier wasnt gonna return to the team anyways so why not get something for him, plus Eschmeyer(who didnt play at all last year) was traded to clear cap space..good shit for GS
All in all we get 2 first rounders, a dope defensive hustle player and cash for a decent overrated center(who may have walked and we wouldve ended up with nothing) and a shitty center whose always injured and has a bad contract..how is this bad?

Damp wont be shit in Dallas..he gotta share the ball with Dirk, Finley, Stackhouse etc. If things dont go his way he'll just stop trying and pout.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
they got 4 players....TWO FUTURE FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS...and possibly cash, all for unloading 4 players, 2 of which were garbage anyway. fuckin sweet deal for the warriors.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
when will the Maveriks be in the lottery anytime soon for the Warriors to use that pick? It could be some other type of situation that allows them a high pick but I aint never heard of a guranteed lottery pick cuz the shit aint determined every year until the end of the season....2 first rounders arent really shit anymore, have you been paying attention to the drafts lately? they are weak as fuck, bullshit ass players that dont get developed until 4 years down the road once they rookie contract is up and about time for them to venture into free agency or get traded....bad for the warriors.....edwardo is a good player, i like him but an impact player? not at all, he wont match dampiers numbers, those players combined probably wont even match his numbers....its all a waste of convo because all those players arent all that good in the first place...i guess it could be ok for the warriors since they may of not gotten anything for Damp at all but the shit they got really aint nothing to write home about....

Apr 25, 2002
1 of the picks is originally from Philly which was traded to Atlanta, then to the Mavs and now to the Warriors..Im not sure how its gauranteed Ive just read that at several sites..I think Mullen has a good eye for talent and will make good use of the picks..

I see more negatives on Dallas's side of the deal then Golden State..They completly overpayed an overrated center who probally wont last that long on the team anyway..Look at all the former Warrior they have taken and how long theyve lasted..Damp sucks and Id be suprised if he were there for all 7 years..

Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
Regardless,Copper St. will remain horrible.NBA's longest playoff drought continues.
Dont be mad cuz the Warriors are actually getting better while your pathetic wack ass Hawks will still be at the bottom of the east. I gaurantee Hawks will be a bad team alot longer then the Warriors will be..