Warriors can musselman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
GARY ST. JEAN HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN REPLACED AS GENERAL MANAGER BY NONE OTHER THAN ROD HIGGINS...ONLY ONE THING TO SAY......YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT FUCKER ST. JEAN WAS I DISEASE I TELL YA

May 4, 2002
Gary St. Jean was a terrible GM. Rest in piss St. Jean. Now all the Warriors have to do is cut half of their roster.

May 29, 2002
mattjoke said:
GARY ST. JEAN HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN REPLACED AS GENERAL MANAGER BY NONE OTHER THAN ROD HIGGINS...ONLY ONE THING TO SAY......YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT FUCKER ST. JEAN WAS I DISEASE I TELL YA
I dont know about rod higgins, but Chris Mullin is in charge of basketball operations for the warriors.

As for Montgomery, I would have rather seen him stay at stanford. I think he could do well in the NBA since he seems to get his players to work together, which is what the warriors need.

I hope stanford replaces him with the coach from gonzaga.

Apr 1, 2002
Why did Chris Mullin fire Musselman? Because "it it it was time for a change," no other reason than that. How can you fire a coach who's been working so hard with the team and almost made the playoffs? What do you do, fire the coach great move Chris.

Apr 25, 2002
Musselman was St Jean's guy..Now that Mully is runnning things he obviously wants a guy that will develope the Warriors young talent..
Musslemen liked to play veteran players instead of trying to develope rookies so him and Mullin didnt see eye to eye

May 29, 2002
when you get hired to run a team, you have to hire your own personel. if you keep the smae guys, what was the point of getting hired. there really isnt a circumstance where it benefits anyone to keep the same coaching staff

May 15, 2002
Great move

The league is getting younger and with high schoolers coming straight into the league - NBA coaches now have to be teachers of the game as well X and O coaches. Montgomery was hooked in at stanford, i dont think he would have left if he wasn't sure this was the right situation. Knowing the kind of players Mullin was, I have faith in his decisions. I hope Rod Higgins shakes some things up and drafts some talent. I can see the GS finally taking a high schooler = JR Smith, Telfair, Robery Swift.

Warriors still need to get rid of Cohan