Warriors 8th spot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
Ambition209 said:
i was wonderin the same thing... i have two theories here tho.... 1 is that they wanted us to win and hopefully we could slide up to 7 and play the Suns.... 2 is that they knew most likely would be facing us in the playoffs and AJ said he didn't wanna "show us" what they are goin to do against us...... he said they have a plan for us......... FUCK EM BRING EM ON CAN"T WAIT TO WATCH A WARRIOR PLAYOFF GAME WHILE PUFFIN A SWISHER DRINKIN BEER.. I AINT NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT.... LAST TIME THEY WENT I WAS LIKE 10.......
well said pimpin

Feb 5, 2006
I THINK U GUYS PAYED OFF THE LAST 3 GAMES. MINNESOTA WITH NO GARNETT, DALLAS WITH NO DIRK, AND FOR THE FINAL GAME THAT COUNTED, PORTLAND WITHOUT 5 PLAYERS INCLUDING RANDOLPH AND B-ROY. SOMETHING IS FISHY HERE. LOL

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Ambition209 said:
i was wonderin the same thing... i have two theories here tho.... 1 is that they wanted us to win and hopefully we could slide up to 7 and play the Suns.... 2 is that they knew most likely would be facing us in the playoffs and AJ said he didn't wanna "show us" what they are goin to do against us...... he said they have a plan for us......... FUCK EM BRING EM ON CAN"T WAIT TO WATCH A WARRIOR PLAYOFF GAME WHILE PUFFIN A SWISHER DRINKIN BEER.. I AINT NEVER BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT.... LAST TIME THEY WENT I WAS LIKE 10.......

thats a beautiful thing.......*wipes tear from eye*

Jan 4, 2003
9erfitted said:
dallas played seattle yesterday and dirk, howard and other starters played. sup wid that????
that was to get them tuned up for the playoffs. Avery already said that he'd have the starters in their final game.. there was no point in risking it putting them in against the warriors when they still had another game left before playoffs