Warren g, Webbie, and Mc Hammer all give Gully praise for his bermuda series

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
I'm starting to think Young Gully faked his death to advance his career. He's got all these big names talking about him now. RIP.

Seriously though, that's cool. Nothing is more flattering than when the artists you look up to give you props.

Feb 11, 2006
I mean honestly if it wasn't legit why in Gods name would he pick webbie and Mc hammer??? wouldn't u do somebody who's actually poppin still??? Duh. this would be a weird combination to pick to praise you lol smarten up
Yeah your right..when I was shot and killed rappers like haji springer ,Fabulous, and the R&B group Bel biv devoe sent floral wreaths to my memorial and Skull duggery of no limit flew in from new orleans.

Nov 14, 2007
Lmao at the last comment hilarious. But hey 30 million records sold a Grammy and involvement in the politics in oakland says a lot more than a lot of us can for ourselves say now doesn't it? 1. Young Gully seems pretty happy it happened which is all that matters to his team. 2. He won't retire because of comments...lol (no shade but he's pretty careless) 3. He's gonna keep rising. 4. He's too real of a person to fake his death but of course you guys wouldnt know that. Could just be people hating on him couldn't it? So carry on. This is usually what happens when something good happens for a bay area artist. Highly expected.