::WARNING:: [ If you post here, PEEP ]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
We as the Flows Forum are going to make this how it was back in the days.... THE SICCEST

::Now We can avoid any future confrontational activity::

I've promised I told you i'll try and bring this board back to when there was no shit talking to others and people helped others with skill devlopement.... LET'S GO

First and Foremost There is a list of Vet's that will be added too or subtracted too....

Here is the List:

Mistah MVP
Deuce
Fatal
Tragic
Dvious
Stealth
Seak
Sam Savage
Bayzhe
Tim C
Chaos
X-Kalibur
Curt B
Smurf
Juan

Those above are juss named for they are ESTABLISHED MC's on here that have proved there talent

ESTABLISHED MC's are those who have earn their rite of respect and have shown themselves with their skill

Policy of Zero Tolerance

<< Unnecessary shit talking such as shit that is something that is said that did not need to be said >>

A Level of Respect is Requied

<< Mandatory Respect to everyone on this board even if you aint like them >>

Any Act of Gay Activity will be treated by Banishment

<< Example such as "i'm taking over" and etc. >>

If over the first 8 people say you suck, then basically you've earned yahself no respect to post here agian and i'll allow people to diss the fuck outta you

I'll make a shit talking thread so yall cna get your Shit talking on for Siccness is famous for that aspect of it....

Now i'm not tryin' to be a fuccin Boss... juss tryin to raise standers of people that are new here to get where some are now....

holla...

Please Let me Know if something i said you want to add on or have any other suggestions

MISTAH MVP

THIS FORUM IS ON THE RISE

Jan 21, 2003
So what the vetz say goes ? or whatz the deal. cause im sayin is koo if they be tryinna help but once they start talkin shit i dont think nobody would let that slide.

Jan 21, 2003
yeah. but what i mean is.

If over the first 8 people say you suck, then basically you've earned yahself no respect to post here agian and i'll allow people to diss the fuck outta you.

I MEAN ALRIGHT THEY TELL ME I SUCK OR ANYBODY BUT NO RESPECT TO POST HERE AGAIN ? SO WHATS UP WITH THAT THEN YOU ALLOW FOR THEM 2 DISS THA FUCK OUT OF SOMEBODY THATS WHAT TRIPPIN ME OUT. I DONT CARE TO BE CORRECTED BUT THERES SOME CATS I UNDERSTAND THAT COME IN HERE AND TALK LIKE THEY MIC GODS. BUT ME BASICALLY IF THEY TELL ME TO CORRECT MYSELF IS KOO BUT ONCE THEY START TAKIN IT 2 THE EXTREME THEN I WONT TAKE SHIT FROM NOBODY.

the board is supposed to make people better but how does if they say you suck the person aint allowed to post here again that part i dont get it. 2 me everybody is just a screen name ill take any help like i give any help 2 anybody.

Apr 25, 2002
"I DONT CARE TO BE CORRECTED BUT THERES SOME CATS I UNDERSTAND THAT COME IN HERE AND TALK LIKE THEY MIC GODS."

^ This is what i'm basically talking about... you will get dissed the fuck out if you come up in here saying yah i'm the best and all that crap....

"BUT ME BASICALLY IF THEY TELL ME TO CORRECT MYSELF IS KOO BUT ONCE THEY START TAKIN IT 2 THE EXTREME THEN I WONT TAKE SHIT FROM NOBODY."

I understand you seem a level headed guy, so i aint worried bout you.... and also yah shit aint that bad (only seen 2 verses) but i understand if shit does get to the "extreeme" i'll take amtters and settle shit... nothin gone get out of hands... If they give corrections and you take them the wrong way, thats basically what i'm trying to point out.. got it?

"the board is supposed to make people better but how does if they say you suck the person aint allowed to post here again that part i dont get it. 2 me everybody is just a screen name ill take any help like i give any help 2 anybody."

Not many people on htis board will take time out on ever verse posted to give credit when due.. so if they aitn feelin it and same w/ the other 8.... then you can still post here... but you aitn gone get no responses....

What i'm trying to do is get this board how it was back i nthe days.. no weakness.... everyone gone be sicc.. some higher then others..... I'm not gunna let some who its there first post ever coem in here sayin yah i'm the best peep this....

Did i explain a lil better LKD?

if not pm me mayne....

holla....

Jan 21, 2003
i understood im with you 100% koo shit. thanks for takin the time and explainin it. yeah personally i came in here knowin that somebody might be better than me and if im good fuck it ill work to make myself more better i seen alot of talent on here and thats coo that you are lookin out for this forum. koo shit thanks.

Apr 25, 2002
thats the problem with this board, people can't fuck around when they are bored and see if sumone is feelin it and maybe drop their own verse.

thats the way it WAS.

NOW EVERYBODY THINK THEY'RE SO TIGHT TO CRITIC' AND TALK SHIT.

IF YOU DON'T LIVE ON THIS BOARD NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU.

SO FOR THOSE WHO JUST WRITE OUT OF BOREDOME AND INSPIRATION.

THEY GET NO LOVE.

WHY DO EVERYBODY GOTTA GET FLACK FOR SUMTHING THEY ARE TOYING WITH?

WHY CAN'T SUMONE KICK BACK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP IF THEY ARE'NT FEELIN IT.

IF IT WERE ME YOU WOULD'NT HERE A WORD IF I WAS'NT FEELIN IT.

BUT AS SOON AS I FLOW SUMTHEN EVERYBODY GOTTA ACT LIKE THEY'RE THAT MUCH BETTER.

HONESTLY I'M NOT FEELIN MOST OF YALL EITHER.

if your not copying sumones style your not getting any luv you got to be like the next man over doing it with big words.

you can't even feel a flow.

Apr 25, 2002
Tooper said:
WHY CAN'T SUMONE KICK BACK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP IF THEY ARE'NT FEELIN IT.
people post flowz for feedback. if you dont say shit when it suckz then there'z no point in posting it in tha first place. stop bitching bitch. that seemz to be all you do. add that to tha fact you suck dick at flowing, and you'll realize why nobody givez a shit about YOU.

Nov 14, 2002
Are you sayin' that just because someone registrered before me, even though they a lot waccer than me, I gotta respect em like they my Pops or something? I think heated arguements and battles is what makes shit good. The best battles are between 2 dudes who are really beefin' in real life, it brings out the "mean" in em.

Apr 25, 2002
fatal i don't got time to fight on the internet about sum punk ass shit i got in a real fight yesterday.like a know it all you'd prolly thought i got my ass beat but that was'nt the case.enough of the net drama.i don't come here for smart remarks.