War Hawk, whose played it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
THIS GAME FUCKEN RAW, BEST ONLINE GAME IVE PLAYED SINCE RAINBOW SIX. THIS ALONE INCREASES THE VALUE OF THE PS3. I DONT EVEN HAVE A PS3 YET BUT AM GONNA HAVE TO GET ONE WHEN SOCOM IS AVAILABLE.

Jan 18, 2006
yeah i play call of duty a lot more now, warhawk looked amazing when i first played it but only thing that will be better then call of duty is that new socom when it comes out

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
wow no wonder you dont think GTA 4 is overrated. Call of Duty is as realistic as it gets but online play can be repetitive cuz theres no clan wars and shit like that.
Naw a realistic war game would include tha duck and cover system.. Thats what you do in a real battle.. Thats why i dont like COD4, there is no duck and cover system.. Shooters without some kinda duck and cover system jus' feel out-dated for me.. RSV2 is way more tactical/realistic then COD4, that's why RSV2 is a tactical shooter and COD4 isnt.. It all depends what you like more.. Me, i like shits that more realistic..

And i dont use words like "overrated" when it comes to video games, i dont judge games by there hype, and very rarley do i compare them to one another.. GTA4 is my favorite game, maybe COD4 is you'res, who gives a fuck.. You cant sum a person up by what their favorite game is, dont be so ignorant.

I dont think COD4 is over-rated, i just think it blows ass online.. And i'm not comparing that to tha hype or any other video game, i'm comparing that to how much fun i had with it online.

Jan 18, 2006
lol i wasnt being ignorant, its just funny how you think damn near the opposite as i do. i honestly havent played rsv 2 but i heard its not nearly as good as the first one and it comes from a reliable source who likes socom just as much as i do.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I've played RSV2 and COD4 and i can honestly say i like RSV2 a lot more.. It's more of a tactical shooter, and like i said before, i like games that are more realistic.. Anyways, to each their own man.. And as i always say, dont knock it till ya try it.. Who knows bro, you might be missin out on a wonderful game by not trying RSV2.