war between iraq and america?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
the news has been talking about saddam and iraq and if a war will soon break out. Saddam says he doesnt want to fight america!(bullshit) Yall think hes plotting something right under our nose like laden? I certainly aint ready to see bombs blow up down my avenue. But whatever happens,happens. Right? :confused:

Jul 7, 2002
idiot saddam is not planning shit, he just doesn't have the
capacity to do so. bombing iraq though will make the whole
situation worst. i bet if US bomb iraq, we won't hear about
our economic problems. check out this article:

All the Facts About Iraq
Phyllis Bennis, AlterNet
August 15, 2002
Viewed on August 15, 2002
link: http://www.alternet.org/print.html?StoryID=13859
-------------------------------------------------------------------

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
america does not want to take care of iraq until there is a leader they can put in power (which would probably be never). iraq is way bigger than "osama land". more mouths to feed

Apr 26, 2002
Iraq has been sleepin' with Russia, ya'll know that right?
Russia has been sellin' Nukes and tank kits to India, and who knows who else?

Russia also signed a deal with I think Iraq, to develop Nuclear facilities on Iraqi Land

Shit's gonna go down if we like it or not

May 12, 2002
how many of all yall saw "The sum of all fears", trust me, we are better off getting to them before they make their move on us....cuz they are already in here, it is just a matter of time...if any of all yall have never seen the pulse on fox, you should, it is rather interesting....

i could only fear for our kids futures.....

Jul 9, 2002
I think Bush Jr is going to try to do this time what Bush Sr couldnt do before. I hope if we do go to war that this insures that Bush JR wont get Re-elected.

Jul 7, 2002
after ppls post article of this issue, it seem
that some of you just don't read them.
here's a couple of points i found

1. US corporations were Iraq's major source - perhaps only source - of biological weapons materials just prior to the Gulf War.

2. International weapons inspectors were instructed not to report the nation of origin of any such weapons they found stockpiled in Iraq.

3. Weapons inspectors in the late 1990s were satisfied that Iraq's capabaility to sustain a biological weapons program had been effectively ended.

4. Iraqi weapons inspections were halted by the US government, not by Iraq.

5. The Bush administration does not want Iraqi weapons inspections to resume; in fact they arranged the ouster of Jose Bustani (former head of the treaty-established Organization for the Prevention Chemical Weapons) in the midst of his promising negotiations to reopen Iraq to inspections.

6. Iraq apparently poses no significant military threat to the US or to its regional neighbors.

7. A US military attack on Iraq, as an act of aggression, would be explicitly illegal under every relevant US and international law (see UN Charter sections VI and VII).

"sum of all fears"???!?!?!?! fuck that movie, they only show shit like that to scare the ppl.

here more info on the subject:
http://seattle.indymedia.org/
scroll down to "Media's Willing Distortions Pave Way for War"