Wanz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2003
This subject has been brought up many times before. I agree the guy is talented beyond words, but it sounds like he is a family man and has other priorities in his life.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Wanz is scared to do somethin' like that....lol. (he's reading this thread)

He's got a couple verses of sorts on Crytical's song "Desperate" that will be comin' out soon. He also killed it on a few other tracks for Crytical's album.

C'mon Wanz.....the fans are DEMANDING a solo joint!!!!

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Wanz is scared to do somethin' like that....lol. (he's reading this thread)

He's got a couple verses of sorts on Crytical's song "Desperate" that will be comin' out soon. He also killed it on a few other tracks for Crytical's album.

C'mon Wanz.....the fans are DEMANDING a solo joint!!!!

Thats understandable, take it one step at a time, and eliminate any anxieties, and then DO IT UP@! Cause we need this, Desperate is fucking sick by the way, amazing chorus, savage song.

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
cxnutt said:
what other tracks has he been on? besides i just wanna fuck u song

He was on the Lac of Respect album, Skunt's album, Sarkastik's album and on the weed smokers anthem 'Pull With Me' on the Dividenz album. Plus he's on Crytical's album, Dividenz new album, and probably some more that I don't know about.

Apr 25, 2002
This is all I can think of off top:

Syko- I Just Wanna, If I Had 2
Byrdie- Kaoz
Dividenz- Pull With Me
Sarkastik- World of Hate
Skuntdunanna- All I Got
Mo-X and Lil' G- At It Alone, Where Were You
Lac of Respect- I Can't Believe
Crytical- Desperate and more on his upcoming album

Apr 25, 2002
For those of you who care, D-Sane told me this summer about a group Wanz was in called the Ghetto Monks. It's not really a sound at all similar to Street Level, it doesn't even really sound like R&B or Funk but you can hear a couple snippets with Wanz prominently featured on both of them at

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Ghetto_Monks/

Also, if anybody (D-Sane) has a picture of Wanz I'd be curious to see what this dude looks like, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him before.