Wanted: RAP-A-LOT Cd's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2005
I'm after the following rap-a-lot CDs'.
Must be original and complete with artwork.

Choice - The big Payback
Choice - Stick-N-Moove
TMT - Players Choice
Big Mello - wegonefunkwidyourmind
Def IV - Nice and Hard
Royal Flush - Uh-Oh!

If your selling the above or if you have any early rap-a-lot CD's please pm me. thx.

Also, must be willing to ship to UK.
So as half.com is off limits for me I need the infamous album.

Prince Johnny C - its been a long ryhme coming.

Mar 31, 2004
i can getcha...

choice --- big payback
this group on rap alot from back then called IIcool or II smooth or something like that. do you know who im talkin bout?

raheem --- underground jugglin(i THINK his name is raheem)

Feb 25, 2005
Mr. Vampire said:
i can getcha...

choice --- big payback
this group on rap alot from back then called IIcool or II smooth or something like that. do you know who im talkin bout?

raheem --- underground jugglin(i THINK his name is raheem)

Raheem - Underground Jugglin is a single from his second solo album?
Just looking for CD albums at the moment.

I dont know about IIcool or II smooth. Do you a have the RAL release number?
The only thing similar I can think of is Tim Smooth.

Jan 6, 2003
II cool is Tim Smooth's DJ on his R-A-L album. Tim Smooth and DJ II Cool I think.
Good luck on finding the Royal Flush album and the Def IV album. Those are hella rare. And what about the releases by "Ghetto Boys" and not "Geto Boys"? Have you got them?

Feb 25, 2005
Flowjob said:
II cool is Tim Smooth's DJ on his R-A-L album. Tim Smooth and DJ II Cool I think.
Good luck on finding the Royal Flush album and the Def IV album. Those are hella rare. And what about the releases by "Ghetto Boys" and not "Geto Boys"? Have you got them?

Oh yeah I remember its "Too Cool" on the cover of the CD version of "Straight Driven' 'em".
Most of the Ghetto boys 12" are easy to come by. Of course the difficult one to find is the original Grip It! (RAP 103) on CD. Still looking for a good condition version of this.

Dont tell me I missed a record shop when I was in Oslo last year that is the spot for vintage RAL!

Jan 6, 2003
rebel_rap said:
Oh yeah I remember its "Too Cool" on the cover of the CD version of "Straight Driven' 'em".
Most of the Ghetto boys 12" are easy to come by. Of course the difficult one to find is the original Grip It! (RAP 103) on CD. Still looking for a good condition version of this.

Dont tell me I missed a record shop when I was in Oslo last year that is the spot for vintage RAL!
I've got a sealed copy of Ghetto Boys Grip It (RAP103) but that one won't leave my greasy hands, ever. I've got it on tape as well, but I guess you're not interested in tapes?
By the way, the old Ghetto Boys 12"s sucks, the ones from before Making Trouble was released. Have you got Making Trouble released as Ghetto Boys and not Geto?

LOL I can assure you that you did not miss any RAL shop when you were in Oslo. I have bought most of my old RAL CDs either in Oslo or from Norwegian mail order CD shops, but that was when they were originally released and were easier to get and at a decent price. I think most RAL releases has been sold in Norway as imports. In Oslo I even found the OG version of Choice's payback CD, with the white background not the blue colored Priority re-release. I hope you find the old records. I had to struggle a bit to find the Def IV CD. Patience is a must. The Royal Flush CD is almost impossible to find I guess.