Want a good Laugh !!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
THE SAD PART IS THAT THESE WEENIES ARE SERIOUS THAN A MUTHAPHUCKA...

...ABA

I was wondering who was taking the pics... maybe on of those kids parents.. or a lil sister of 6 years old...

Jun 11, 2002
I seen this shit a few times and it gets funnier everytime I see it.

"Yo dogs, my pops let me roll in dis shiz-nit wit da stickers, mad flossin"

"We fitted up bout to go to da clubs and get blazed!"
(wearin same shit they were in all the rest of the pictures)

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

haahhaahah aww mayn that shit actually made me mad more than happy and funny them mothafuccaz is some gay ass b2k style fags..look at that kid blade mothaufcca got achne I mean come on now and that faggot ass pair a nikes on and blue pants? dang da flame look like soem surfer out of a bill n ted movie ''bogus'' ''exellent''
Checc the tree's in the baccground these fags is as country and red encc as some crop kids ,,freeze be flossin with his SWEET ford ranger bling bling money aint a thing''? I was fit to smash the pc screen .........this wa clasic though the kid with more grase on his face than cisco oil 'yo checc out blades ''phat'' eclipse he be dippin' in your neighbourhood so watch your ass'' hahaha then callin' they moms to picc em up? wtf this shit has me headbuttin my pc screen veins poppin out my head lol they gunna go and get blazed on what? a 6 pacc a 7-up? faggot ass sidebustaz.
His pops owns the ride? lettin him putsticcers on there? mayn thesefools fo real? they gotta be tryna work people up?
str8 comedy though
2 C's