wanna perform this weds. night?.... respond here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
my bad, but thanks for responding
807 1st. ave downtown skrewattle weds
to sign up hit up my girl at:
[email protected]
for more details tell her slowpoke sent you

i'm the open comedy act form this crunk band from the souf
we like the venue,very classy, and i wanna bring more headz in
un like some spots where foolio's are like"we don't want anybody else rocin the mic cause that cuts into our time on stage "
fuck that chit i want people to know that mix a lot ain't the only one that can do it big out here, and if it takes me networking with other indies then let's make it happen

but j it may not be woth the 5 hour drive to perform one or two songs, but tell you what since i like your grind...feel free to send me some flyers and or promo's and i can move them at the verious clubs that I'm performing at (2 weeks ago I went to a open mic night and now they asking me to open for them on two nights a week, I had them rollin) and i am looking at diff. songs for my intro as i step up to the stage.
who got them latin spiced mobbed out tracks?

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
slowpoke said:
but j it may not be woth the 5 hour drive to perform one or two songs, but tell you what since i like your grind...feel free to send me some flyers and or promo's and i can move them at the verious clubs that I'm performing at (2 weeks ago I went to a open mic night and now they asking me to open for them on two nights a week, I had them rollin) and i am looking at diff. songs for my intro as i step up to the stage.
who got them latin spiced mobbed out tracks?
That's cool homie! I was just wantin to know where it was at. So you do comedy? That's hella tight! Well, if you're down to get some postcards out for me that would be real tight! Just hit me on the PM on where to send them and I will get them out to you a.s.a.p. Thanx!