WANNA GET ON NEXT WCM/CBO COMPILATION?AND DVD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
~ 16 G'Z??? ( said while shakin' my head)

I THINK IF A SOMEBODY HAD 16 G'Z THEY WOULD REINVEST IN THEIR OWN COMPANY & JUST PAY A FEW G'Z 2 HAVE A FEATURE ON THEIR OWN ALBUM, RENT A MINIVAN 2 GO STATE 2 STATE-CITY 2 CITY & PUSH & PROMOTE THE CD, DO SHOWS....THUS KEEP ALL OF THE PROFIT. MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT DO HAVE THAT KIND OF LOOT...CAN'T RAP WORTH A LICK OR THEY SOME FAKE NIGGAZ WHO'S ALL ON SOMEBODYS LEGAL PAPERWORK.......:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
Dam, $16 Geez?

What percentage yall given up on the total sales of the album?

You said a WWM tour how much time on stage will the artist that gives up $16,000 have on stage, and can he do other songs besides the one on the WWM album?

Does artist retain rights to song he paid $16 geez to be on so he can re-release it on any of his own future projects?

Are hotel accomodations provided on the WWM tour?

:beard:

Apr 25, 2002
THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS......I COULD GET 2 PLATNUM RAPPERS ON MY SHIT FOR THAT.....MAYBE 3....I LOVE BO'S SHIT AND ALL BUT DAMN.....I BET LIFE AS A RIDER HASN'T SCANNED 2000 YET...
THIS HAS 2 BE A JOKE.....(NO OFFENSE TO BO OR WCM)....

Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
Man $16,000...Get if you can!!!
Im interested in the points and royalty 16g'z gone bring in...And i would want to see the preorders for a typical Cbo. Which im sure is high. Who knows with this, maybe the 16 turns into 32? I would need more specifics though...

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
TRGIC LOSS

THIS AINT FO EVERYBODY, GO GET YO PLATINUM RAPPERS, I CHARGE 7500-10000 VERSE, ALL DAY, AND LIFE AS RIDER SCANNED 2000 THE FIRST HOUR, CHEC SOUNDSCAN YOUNGSTER, EVERY ALBUM HAS SOLD OVER 250,000 AND SO WILL LIFE AS A RIDER, AND EVERY THING ELSE. U SEE 16000 TRANSLATES INTO 1600 CD'S SOLD. WILL CBO HELP U SELL 1600 CD'S? I THINK SO, THATS LESS THAN 3% OF OUR FAN MARKET. SO IF U DONT HAV THE CHEESE DONT RESPOND, THIS IS FOR NIGGAS TRYIN TO GET IN THE GAME, WITH OUR HELP, GAME IS TO BE SOLD NOT TOLD.

Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
16,000 weeds out who serious and on a high enough level to hang on a Bo cd. Like I said, Git it if you can!!! However to be real with yall - I dont care who it is for wut album - I would never pay to get on someone elses. I dont have to get paid, no points or royaltys, Ill give you the tracc and say goodbie forever and never regret it. I know our finiacle status's are different...but 16,000 puts a two-bedroom roof over my head for a year out here...just to put it in perspective for yall...

Bo? Would you pay 16.00 to get on my shit, hell naw, I doubt there a rapper in the game you would pay a fuccin cent to rap with, am I right?

CURBIE

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
its real

if any body out here think its cheap to put an album out , thats why they aint puttin an album out.. the money is for the whole project not goin up in smoke... thats the deal if its too much then dont speak on it cuzz this rap game costs.... one source ad iz 11,000 fo one month, bet spots we spend 40,000.., video, touring, mixing, studio, etc and i can go on and on... so this iz not fo everybody once again, niggas tryin to get in the game holla????

May 4, 2002
i tell u what....SYKO will supply a heated ass track...free of charge...and throw it on yall comp.....if u aint happy with the butane i send u..mail it back.....real talk..........

the REAL SYKO!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ these 2 cats above me will probably supply more heat than most of those fools payin 16 Gs ta get put on. heard some of the new cuts BD n fam been layin out from a mutual aquantance and all i can say is keep the gasoline away from it cuz it just might explode

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
THIS IS FOR NIGGAS TRYIN TO GET IN THE GAME, WITH OUR HELP, GAME IS TO BE SOLD NOT TOLD.
the way i C it is......if your skills are TIGHT, IF YOU SPIT true rapps, THEN YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY anyone SHIT......
HOMIES WILL PAY 4 YOU TO BE ON THEIR SHIT.

but hey...if you have 16G'z in the bank to go and kicc it with
Bo-locc on some rapps.......
do what you gotta do.

these 2 cats above me will probably supply more heat than most of those fools payin 16 Gs ta get put on. heard some of the new cuts BD n fam been layin out from a mutual aquantance and all i can say is keep the gasoline away from it cuz it just might explode
I 2nd DeluzioN on this note.^^

@Bo or TPO
SOUTH??? WHO DO YALL HAVE FROM THE SOUTH THATS SPITTIN RAPPS ON THIS??
HOLLA

D-Locc