wanna fuck up capone-e

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2004
WWW.GHETTOBALLIN.COM
posted by some one that i dont know

Would anyone from hi power records or whatever you call yourselves, be down to do a boxing match at the 2005 lowrider magazine super show? between Capone-e vs our artist Capone? I 'm sure you vatos check this board so I figured i'd get ahold of you here, since nobody answered me from your website. Since the 2 rappers hate eachtoher so bad it would be a 10 round bout, with sponsors and coverage that I can work out on this end and can propose to make this event happen. That way you two cabrones can squash the beef once and for all. Capone de Latino Jam Records is down. just need the go ahead from your Capone-e and we can get the paperwork started. NO BULLSHIT, so heres the kite. just get at me with some contact info or a numero at [email protected] or call 254-421-0303 (latino jam telephon

Sep 3, 2004
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
WE ALL KNOW IT AINT GONE GO DOWN... EM NIGGAZ IZ SUKAZ... N PROLLY TURNED INTO MOE OF A SUKA ONCE THEY TURNED INTO A " RAPPER "
LOL, AT THE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE YOU POSSES. WHY DO YOU FEEL THAT ALL SOUTH SIDERS ARE WEAK? WHEN IT IS THE SOUTH SIDERS ON YOU SO CALLED NORTE LANDS.

K

KAH

@Y$ hella yeah but i wanna c a darkroom rapper take that bitch ass capone out & then beat the shit out of capone-e 4 bein a dumb bitch