Wanna fly with dank? Go from Oakland Airport

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i agree, mayor willie brown once yelled out "NO ONE WILL BE ARRESTED FOR POT SMOKING TODAY" in union square and a crowd of thousands cheered

i dont even know if i had weed on me that moment but beyond the time they left a rolled blunt in my belongings in jail at 650 bryant, id have to say yall really are ahead

plus my possession charge got thrown out

id move back there one day, if i ever wanted to go through depressing weather and 'city shit' (aka seeing black girls beat up a 50 year old chinese woman for shit talk at the bus, and step past them to get on the 36 like it never happened)

great place to live if you think life is boring, horrible place to raise children, atleast straight, sane ones. (maybe sausalito/daly city/richmond/sunset tho)

what yall DO NOT have a hold on, is that fuckin gay parade, ill be damned if im EVER in sf again on that day.
what, you dont like the horribly overweight butch bitches sitting on a loudass harley bike, with a mirror image sitting right behind her, both with military hair cuts, and their utters hanging out? Wheres all the fly lesbos when this parade is going down hahah? that shit used to go right down Valencia when I lived over by the old soda factory and the popos on 17th