wanna be part of the SS street team? live in MN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
Strange music never told me i was supposed to be a team leader, but fuck it, im callin my self a team leader. if u live in MN and can drive to Northtown mall and meet me there i will give u a bunch of cds to give out.

now, if i would have to mail u the cds, u gotta pay shipping, hey im only 16 w/o a job

Nov 14, 2002
Motherfucker....

I've contacted people about 20 times about this and Strange never sent me shit.

But my SS promo must be good enough online, because I won another M80 contest and snagged two vinyls and a few BS items with it.

From now on, I'm calling myself a team leader in NY and not handing out shit... Because I don't have shit to hand out.

Sep 16, 2002
yo Tormentid!! GREAT F'N JOB!! U KICK ASS!! and you're ONLY 16!?!?!!??? damn, you're the shit!! keep up with the great work!!!DO WHAT I've been doing......

go to STAPLES or any office supply stores and buy about a small bag or so of some fairly THICK RUBBER BANDS, then go to all your music stores that sell Tech N9ne cd's and rubber band the cd samplers to the back of them!!
-Jugga

P.S.: lol, watch out for security/police give people in malls your samplers incognito-ish cause mall security is A BITCH....also, go to independent clothing stores that sell FUBU,ENYCE,ROCAWEAR or what have you and ask if you can leave a shitload of samplers so they can give to their customers!! (many of them stores love that shit!) AND... if you can, I'd like for you to take any kind of pictures/proof of you doing your thing and promoting!! again, well done!!! keep up the great work!

Oct 17, 2003
iv mainly been passing them out to people in school (just gave out 11 today at school) and throwing them up at used cd stores for promotion.

Lyrical pedestrians concert this month, so i will be passing them out there :)

Nov 14, 2002
Re: .....................

JLMACN said:
ZERO....IT SUX THAT NO ONE WILL HELP YOU OUT FROM STRANGE...MAYBE THEY ARE TOO BUSY....OR MAYBE THEY JUST DONT LIKE YOU....EITHER..WAY.....SHIT IS STUPID...

Well WTF. I look at it this way, if the reason you won't take free labor from me is because you don't like me, then whatever the fuck floats your boat, because that shit is stupid. Especially when the last contact I had directly to Strange was me mailing Travis (by request), which was never returned. It seems like people like me better when Nick is bitching at me over off topic posts and fights. Simple fact is though, that you don't have to deal with me to ship me some promo...

But fuck it. I guess MN needs special attention in the promo area.

But then of course, I'm not the only "OG" sorta Strange Forum kat who's been given the silent middle finger from what I hear. I'm guessing that Strange only wants to fuck with the newer, younger, demographic... and even then they only want to associate with people who never heard of Tech untill he was mentioned by the ICP website and have the word "juggalo" in their sigs.

But hey, do what ya like.

And all in all, they might be "busy". And I bet posts like this will come off as me being an assuming asshole... But that's how they liked me in the first place. Of course, I could just be right about the whole thing.

Nov 14, 2003
yo yo yo torm, member me? my damn comps hard drive went out so i havent been able to get on here forever. anyways, what up? im down to be on the ss team you runnin. hell, i only live right down central from you. anyways, hit me up. my e-mail is [email protected]

Nov 14, 2003
by the way, i got a caravan now, so i could come get the shit, no mailing needed. (my mom blew the motor in my fiero, damn her. she never said anything about it needing oil and she never added any and she drove it and killed it) by the way, tech fuckin kicked ass at the quest on the 25th.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Re: Re: .....................

Zer0.MediA said:
Well WTF. I look at it this way, if the reason you won't take free labor from me is because you don't like me, then whatever the fuck floats your boat, because that shit is stupid. Especially when the last contact I had directly to Strange was me mailing Travis (by request), which was never returned. It seems like people like me better when Nick is bitching at me over off topic posts and fights. Simple fact is though, that you don't have to deal with me to ship me some promo...

But fuck it. I guess MN needs special attention in the promo area.

But then of course, I'm not the only "OG" sorta Strange Forum kat who's been given the silent middle finger from what I hear. I'm guessing that Strange only wants to fuck with the newer, younger, demographic... and even then they only want to associate with people who never heard of Tech untill he was mentioned by the ICP website and have the word "juggalo" in their sigs.

But hey, do what ya like.

And all in all, they might be "busy". And I bet posts like this will come off as me being an assuming asshole... But that's how they liked me in the first place. Of course, I could just be right about the whole thing.

i know who you are talking about....i agree...
and i understand...

yup