WANNA BE BANNED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
FUCK UP ANOTHER POST ABOUT A SHOW OR ANY OTHER POST WITH STRANGE MUSIC INFO AND THERE WILL BE AN INSTANT BAN FROM THIS FORUM. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. WE'RE TIRED OF CHECKING THIS SHIT ON THE ROAD AND HAVING TO SIFT THROUGH 3 PAGES OF BULLSHIT FIGHTS JUST TO SEE HOW FANS LIKED A SHOW OR WHAT THEY THOUGHT ABOUT AN ALBUM.

DONT START NO SHIT, WONT BE NO SHIT!

THIS WILL GO FOR ALL PARTIES INVOLVED, NOT JUST THE ONES WHO STARTED IT!!!!

Apr 21, 2003
just a general non sarcastic question.

what about expressing your opinion? like the 1st post i did in the thread hot-tober coming to wichita, is that considered talking shit?

Apr 21, 2003
i never read too many threads anymore. like the blue note thread ive only checked out twice or so because long threads are destined to be a waste of time to read.

Jun 2, 2004
oh shut the fuck up shep u dont know what u r talkin bout, u r so fuckin stupid....jus playin lol
i agree i hate when people always gotta piss and moan, its usually the same peeps too

Nov 14, 2002
Ok so ban michampin, me, your boyfriend juggalofatass, yourself, and Tech. Grow the fuck up. Maybe you and Tech should do something crazy like get some info to post up here so we can discuss it. Isn't that your job in a small way? Remember the Australia tour? You posted the most random bullshit like the weird onions they put on the McDonalds burgers.

Now you come on to threaten people.

But ok... I'll stop the fighting. LoL. You'll see.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
k... so I can only get online once in while anymore b/c I don't have my shit here yet... so... when I check the thread about the show that just happened and it's turned into a three way circus, it is kinda upsetting... or when someone is completely honest or asks a real question they get made fun of or ignored... shit is outa hand... aren't we all fans??? SHIT!

I've done it, Nick's done it, shit... like you said ZerO, Tech's even done it, but the fact is that is needs to stop...

Sorry... I'm in a bitchy mood... two toddlers and a 18 year old sister can do that to ya...

Nov 14, 2002
No what people need to realize is that it's not going to stop whether you ban me or the whole crew. Like my new sig?

::gives slither a handful of flowers and an armful of teddy bears::

Aug 20, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Maybe you and Tech should do something crazy like get some info to post up here so we can discuss it. Isn't that your job in a small way?But ok... I'll stop the fighting. LoL. You'll see.

Jeah....whutabout a fuckin´TOUR-DIARY´ or sth. like this???written by the artists themselves or,....dunno...just an idea.....

like...:

Today we have been in San Francisco.....My bodyguard had to beat up 15 jugallos to make a way out of the bus.....
The performing was very fat,...someone threw chairs from the balcony and hit a mofo´right at his head,..damn this was the fastest knockout I´ve ever seen....,heh,...except when my bodyguard,earlier today,but ah...i have explained this before....I wanted to laugh as loud as I could but had to keep the set alive......Kutt laughed for me....

sth. like this???

would be great to hear a lil bit mo´than befo´.......

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
People bitch and moan about never being any news on here, but when someone posts up some news about a show or something they get dogged and it turns into a fight.

so what's the fuckin point anyway?

This post isn't a threat to anyone, but rather a new rule so to speak.

I hope I dont have to go through the process to ban anyone. Because it's really hard to get ahold of the guy who can do it. But if you all act like grownups then we shouldnt have to worry about anyone getting banned. It's very simple.

Zero- the australia shit was news/story type shit. some found it entertaining, which was the point. sorry if you didnt.

Nov 14, 2002
People bitch and moan about never being any news on here, but when someone posts up some news about a show or something they get dogged and it turns into a fight.

so what's the fuckin point anyway?

Yeah right...

Everything gets discussed as much as it can and the thread just stays alive on random bullshit. I don't see why after all this time that notion eludes people. That's just life... who cares? So if it's just "what's the point" then exactly what would you like us to discuss all the time then rather than just banter back and forth with one another?

Zero- the australia shit was news/story type shit. some found it entertaining, which was the point. sorry if you didnt.
I did, which is why I suggest something like that return to the board seeing as there's constantly touring going on. It's nice to hear about the shows from a fans perspective but lets face it, it's the same shit every show unless someone hits themselves with a bat or some juggalo knocks something over.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
techn9nehq said:
That was my point... shit I've heard is that people who are new Tech fans are afraid to ask questions for fear that it's already been answered... GET OVER IT!!! Who really wants to go through pages of threads to see if your question is answered... feel me? Just be nice... what's wrong with answering a few questions, even if they've been answered a thousand times...

ZerO... even YOU told me that this board shit influences your view on Tech himself... which isn't fair! Why deprive NEW Tech fans b/c all there is is fighting and bitching?

on a more positive note:
Fruntsch... how you been homie? Haven't seen ya round lately! Still crackin me the fuck up!!!

Aug 20, 2002
Slither said:
on a more positive note:
Fruntsch... how you been homie? Haven't seen ya round lately! Still crackin me the fuck up!!!

Hi,ssup??
I´m fine....as usual....

Always tryin´to hide, after I posted up sum bullshit when i was drunk,lol......for 2 or 3 mont´ahh...weeks....j/k

yup,....

Hope you and YOUR family is fine right now and so.....!?!

Thanks for callin´me up,(wo-)man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I´m kinda back,yeah....But never really left,...always keepin´ an eye on y´all.....

!!!btw...HOW ARE YOU????!!!

Nov 14, 2002
That was my point... shit I've heard is that people who are new Tech fans are afraid to ask questions for fear that it's already been answered... GET OVER IT!!! Who really wants to go through pages of threads to see if your question is answered... feel me? Just be nice... what's wrong with answering a few questions, even if they've been answered a thousand times...
Who exactly starts shit with people who ask questions?

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=116239
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=116423
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=116343

I love how people create problems that don't exist. You probably heard that shit so Nick could give you a "woe is me" attitude about the board as if he had to do something around here. He, I bet, was trying to use that to talk shit about me and/or get in your pants.

ZerO... even YOU told me that this board shit influences your view on Tech himself... which isn't fair! Why deprive NEW Tech fans b/c all there is is fighting and bitching?
That's because Nick is an asshole, Tech threatened me, Travis has come on here spoutin shit to me, and despite all the work I've put in for strange (and continue to) they get all heated over some message board bullshit like it's going to make or break their careers if I say fuck you to the same juggalo every day. I assure you it has nothing to do with a fan like myself.

Aug 21, 2002
Nick, for the most part, there is the same old show updates by the fans that to us, is like half an aspirin to soothe a headache, when it comes to whats new. I mean, you get on here on the road ever so often, but can we get some "worthwhile" info from yall man. I know you and everyone else is busy, but all I am asking is where's the info, some words from Tech or the rest of Strange or anything. I am pretty sure that Krizz or PDM or Kutty would love to come on here and have a discussion. Toss the lap top at em' and tell them what's going on here. They prolly dont know we exist on here unless there is some "negative" info relayed! We are left alone on here and expected to make up info on our own. And when that happens the whole weight of Strange comes down on us for assumptions and guesses. That's all we have for now is us. Not yall when the information isn't coming. This forum isnt owned by Strange at all, and I sure as hell dont know a forum where there is no fighting. What I can say is, Pick up the phone and I'll at least do it for you. Tell Trav to pick up the phone, he knows I'll do it. There are other people around that'll be more than happy to take the weight off of you and Trav's shoulders. 5-10 minutes of your time and I bet you it'll be a lot less stressful when you come here. Hell, we barely even know what Tech's plans are or what's been accomplished in this time. At one point, we all felt like one unit on here working together getting the word out on Tech everywhere else on the information super highway, and this is all the thanks that we get. I am sure that this message will be mis-read one way or another, but I dont care anymore, yall know me, I'm just tryna help. So if it's gotten bad, at the rate we are going, it's gonna get worse...

I fell that maybe some people should be appointed on here to bring the updates day to day or weekly, because even thought less than 1% of Tech's fan base is on the siccness, we are the less than 1% that is willing to do something to spread the word. What do yall think we are here for, not to start a new thread socializing, but to be informed. Maybe if you can relay that to the big man, we can get to a realistic median on here and shit can get back the way it was. If not, then I can say no more....