Wangdome

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
no I have no clue what wingdome is lol never been there or heard of it
can somebody please explain or did my twin allready take care of that?????

oh yea and wtf is a rhombuster lol

peace

DAK

Mr. D-Sane said:

I don't know....but if you're who I think you are.....you need to quit being a buster and call me.

I'm assuming that you changed your name?
This was the first name I had registered on the new site.And Ive been told by numerous people that you are busy...I aint tryin to bug you,fuck that.I know how you get when people get on your nerves.

Mr. D-Sane said:

Jae-El.....or whatever your frickin' name is......quit acting like a little girl. What I don't like is the 2 way messages while I'm workin'......talkin' about "I'm bouts to come thru later".....and you never show up or call.
Sorry im not perfect...ill try to be from now on.Cus you know,im such a fuckin jerk...

And why cant you call me?You act like YOUR fingers are broken.Youre the one with the schedule so I figured youd call me when you have a spare second...Im not telepathic,I dont know when youre the least busy...Im just tryin to stay the fuck outta your hair so you can get done with your shit,I know your a busy man and I respect that.Im workin my ass off too,stackin my chips.Matter of fact,I just got a $1.11 raise at my 9-5.All I can think about is money right now...

You busy this weekend?Lets go get some drinks...on ME!