Walking the Streets of Compton!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2003
I've been here in southeren california for a little longer than I expected but I'm getting a lot of support from the community. I've been walking down Crenshaw and meeting the locals and they are very supportive.
My son Hunter beleives I should not post here anymore, but he does not understand that this is the way to reach the urban youth.
I went to Long Beach the other day in my bullet proof limousine, (can you believe that taxpayers money paid for that limo, only in California) I was looking to meet more people. I figure that if I am going to get close to the urban youth I have to find a common ground.
I had my driver go to a liquor store and buy me a 40-ounce malt liqour beverage of OLD ENGLISH. That was my first malt liquor beverage and I'll admit I was drunk. Hopefully now I will start to have some street credibilty and be able to reach the youth.
Don't Forget to Vote!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
LOL,YOU NEED TO HIT MY NIEGHBORHOOD ON UNION AND 17ST RIGHT BY TOBERMAN PARK IN THE PICO UNION DISTRICT IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES AND SCORE SOME OF BEST SHERM IN L.A. COUNTY PIONT BLANK...THE STRONGEST SHIT AROUND AND THATS ON EVERYTHING..YOU'LL BE FLYING HIGHER THAN UFO..INSTANT STREET CREDENTIALS

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
wait a minute...

did u just say your son's name is HUNTER??

aaaaaahhahahahhahahhahhhhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahhahhhahhahahhahahahahahahahaaaahahahahhahahhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahhahahhhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i'll bet yall from burlingame too!

oh coyness!