Wal-Mart employee killed by black friday stampede.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i used to work at wal-mart, and to this day, working on black friday morning at wal-mart as a cashier was the craziest fucking thing i have ever seen in my life. when they opened those doors at 6 or 5 am or whatever it was, it was like a fucking flood of people litterally. u know how usually a store people use only one or two doors, man they poured in every single door, the in and out exit doors, and it was like a sea of people running over each other and pushing and shoving and running to get the electronics and stuff on sale, which all sold in less than a half hour. i have never seen anything like that in my life, straight chaos. surprised nobody died during something like this before.

Mar 20, 2007
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aMI0subA8R70&refer=home

Wal-Mart Worker Dies After Shopper Stampede, NY Daily News Says

By Stefanie Batcholino

Nov. 28 (Bloomberg) -- A Wal-Mart Stores Inc. worker died after hundreds of customers jammed into a Long Island, New York, store, knocking down the man and stepping on him shortly after doors opened early, the New York Daily News said, citing a witness.

A woman also miscarried as hundreds of shoppers rushed through the doors, which were taken off their hinges to accommodate the surging crowd, the newspaper reported, citing another witness. Nassau County police said there were several injuries without elaborating, and wouldn't confirm witness accounts, the New York Daily News said.
Last Updated: November 28, 2008 10:49 EST

Dec 26, 2004
RIP to the security. Should cited the storez now for this 'madness', all these yearz they know how itz gonna turn out. Hope Walmart payz for his death.

Those 2 guyz shot each other deserve to die, what the fuck pullin out they guns in a toy store wit a bunch of kidz around. dumb asses.