Wake Up Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
Shits pretty tight...i get to go to the wakeup show tapin tommorow afternoon...get to go in there and kick it and shit....if anythin good happens at all ill post it up....

Jun 2, 2004
funny story crooked i and ras kas showed up and neither of them did a freestyle but evidence came in and spit a 30 bar freestyle and was fuckin awesome

Jun 2, 2004
umm....oh yea...he was talkin how he and suge didnt even have a real beef...like he never brought out a restrainin order against suge....it was all made up...and he was talkin bout how he got his own label now....ras kas was there too and that ma fucka is funny....he said they were 5 mcs on the west that were hot....and said 2 of them were in the room...(ras kas and crooked i)....ans then said he wouldnt give any names.....Sway said well wat about game....ras kas leaned to the mic and turned away and started laughin...sway mentioned games sells...and ras kas said mc hammer sold 10 million an that didnt mean he was a hot mc....man i was laughin my ass off

Jan 28, 2005
imamazon said:
umm....oh yea...he was talkin how he and suge didnt even have a real beef...like he never brought out a restrainin order against suge....it was all made up...and he was talkin bout how he got his own label now....ras kas was there too and that ma fucka is funny....he said they were 5 mcs on the west that were hot....and said 2 of them were in the room...(ras kas and crooked i)....ans then said he wouldnt give any names.....Sway said well wat about game....ras kas leaned to the mic and turned away and started laughin...sway mentioned games sells...and ras kas said mc hammer sold 10 million an that didnt mean he was a hot mc....man i was laughin my ass off

Seems to me like Game is a fuckin joke to everybody but 12-17 year old girls.

People up in Cali dont even take him serious! There ain't no way he can be touchin Hammer on album sales either, lol.

I've said it before though, lets see what happens to him now that he isnt fuckin with 50 or none of them. Im pretty sure he was signed to Interscope for what? 4 years before his album dropped? Fuckin wit a major and Dre producin, took you that muthafuckin long to write them lyrics reffering to almost every rapper in the game?

Jun 2, 2004
also...The Mexakinz are back together after almost 10 years apart....they some nice cats....that sinful can spit better then any other spanish speakin rapper out there....didnt know what the fuck he was sayin but his flow was unstoppable....and capital i man..came tight aswell....they said to be lookin out for a new cd real soon...im pretty sure someone will find this interesting

Jun 2, 2004
damn...i keep thinkin of new shit....before u tell me to edit it all down to one post...i figured its a diff lil story so should be a diff reply....boscoe was there .....not sure on the spelling..producer and one of only 2 well known producers around that uses the talk box...well he brought an mc with him from the bay named crisis...and when i first saw crisis i did a double take cuz this guy looks exactly like tech n9ne in the face...has the beard and all....sway and tech even said so in the broadcast...anyways for a freestyle crisis would spit 16 bars and boscoe would freestyle a hook using the talk box...i thought it was pretty pimp...the talk box part...but crisis....his shit was a crisis...but he held it together....i wonder how theylll edit him lol