Wait, so BLH stands with(defends) child molestors?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
not like i clicked em or care but stop being fucking lazy . how lazy u gotta be if u cant click a fucking link and then cry cause its not pasted right there for ya.
How mad you gotta be to take offense to me not wanting to read another random forum's thread?

I barely use the internet to get on here anymore, anyway. With that being said, why should I go out of my way to read something I don't particularly care about?

Sep 24, 2002
How mad you gotta be to take offense to me not wanting to read another random forum's thread?

I barely use the internet to get on here anymore, anyway. With that being said, why should I go out of my way to read something I don't particularly care about?
its just called being lazy. u think any1 should cope or alter there actions to suit ur laziness? shit dont matter how much ur fluffy ass uses the net. lazy is lazy.

Jun 9, 2007
This thread is fucking retarded.

Sicx is a fucking disgusting piece of shit who's probably getting his ass pounded by diseased cock on the daily for what he did, & that still isn't nearly enough punishment for it.

Lynch, on the other hand, has never had any sort of charges put forth against him for anything like what Sicx did. Therefore, who are you to judge him based on another man's actions?

Jun 19, 2008
This thread is fucking retarded.

Sicx is a fucking disgusting piece of shit who's probably getting his ass pounded by diseased cock on the daily for what he did, & that still isn't nearly enough punishment for it.

Lynch, on the other hand, has never had any sort of charges put forth against him for anything like what Sicx did. Therefore, who are you to judge him based on another man's actions?
cosizzle