Wack Album Cover Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Alright now this has prolly been done a few times but I haven't been gettin much laughs here on the Siccness lately. So post some wack/funny/shitty looking album covers. I know there are plenty.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
there's been numerous threads like this in the past, but anyway, my personal favorite (although I am not sure whether this is the front cover or the back):

Nov 13, 2004
ThaG said:
there's been numerous threads like this in the past, but anyway, my personal favorite (although I am not sure whether this is the front cover or the back):
Duz this fall under wack or shitty? LOL that shit was like 95-96...Ha that nigga aint aged a bit.

Nov 11, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
LOL..Court Dog is 31...That cover was funny as hell, where did they find that?
holy shit its all clear now, mafiaqueen is courtdogs wife! she askin where yall found that cuz she dont want eveyone seein her titties and fake guns

Nov 13, 2004
jmacc916 said:
holy shit its all clear now, mafiaqueen is courtdogs wife! she askin where yall found that cuz she dont want eveyone seein her titties and fake guns
LOL...I know it was a matter of time before u popped up here and talked some shit!! I think u be tryin to get a rize out of me huh, I think thats some chick he went to high school with? And I aint his wife..LOL he fucked with my cuzin. I remember when that album came out, it was the talk of the town.

Nov 11, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
LOL...I know it was a matter of time before u popped up here and talked some shit!! I think u be tryin to get a rize out of me huh, I think thats some chick he went to high school with? And I aint his wife..LOL he fucked with my cuzin. I remember when that album came out, it was the talk of the town.
come on now mq, lets keep it all the way real. u and court dog were in ROTC together and yall stole some plastic practice guns for that pic. and the only thing that was the talk of the town was yo saggy ass titties