W$MG forum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
what up geNte, peep out the homie PAIN 4rm W$MG Record$ NEW trackz featuriNg ME N BROWN BOY $ooN to be po$ted, all I got $oo far i$ a ROUGH COPY of 1 NEW uNrelea$ed track U caN peep out oN my my$pace pg 1Nce I get the ma$tered ver$ioN it will B available 4 free dowNload, ju$t a lil $Neek peek of W$MG, let ME kNow what U thiNk, 1 luv....N if your feedback i$ aNythiNg about whY the $ouNd level$ are off it$ cuz it$ a ROUGH COPY of thi$ recordiNg

peep it out it$ the rola playiNg oN my pg:

http://www.myspace.com/kaosxiv

.KAO$ De W$MG Record$::

May 3, 2005
HEY WHOZ BROWN BOY?? IF I AINT MISTAKIN WASNT HE THE FOO WHO RAPZ WIDD LIL ROB,... I MITE B WRONG BUT CAN SUM1 CONFIRM THAT??

May 15, 2006
www.homeboyrap.com
YG_MAE said:
HEY WHOZ BROWN BOY?? IF I AINT MISTAKIN WASNT HE THE FOO WHO RAPZ WIDD LIL ROB,... I MITE B WRONG BUT CAN SUM1 CONFIRM THAT??

U got the wroNg vato, BROWN BOY 4rm WE$T $IDE MODE$TO he a Norteno homie 4rm our label W$MG Record$ ( WE$T $IDE MODE$TO GANG$TER$ RECORD$), the 1 U talkiNg about get$ dowN with $Krapz iN the radio, my homie i$ too hard 4 the fuckiNg radio N he a Norteno....

.KAO$ De W$MG Record$::