W.C. / N E 1 looking 4 Beatz? / Networking

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Wuz Krackin' to all the tru people in here. My name is LiL DiZzY and I'm with Hardlife Entertainment / A2Z Entertainment. We've been in the lab working on some new beats and we've came up with some real heavy hitters that got the likes of a few major artist (s) and labels. Before we hit LA & NY with our stuff, we want the bay peepz to get it. If you're interested in beats then holla at me at [email protected] and we'll go from there.

Anyone looking for the W.C. Mixtape entitled Heavy Hitterz and produced by Felli Fell? It has 25 bangin' tracks with brand new material from W.C. himself. We got them on sale for only $5...can't get cheaper then that. If you're interested in coping one holla at me at [email protected]

If there are any music business people in here and want to get down and network...let's talk. I got artist, producers, street teams, venues, etc....I work with Majors as well as independents....so let's network...holla at me at [email protected]

Eternal-E
LiL DiZzY