VST SYNTHS / INSTRUMENTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I NEED SOME GOOD ONES, I HAVE THE FOLLOWING:

SAMPLE TANK ????? what the fuck is this??
LM9 AND LM7 DRUM MACHINES am i missing something or are these as useless as they seem?
JUNOX2
cs40
jx16
neon
vb1
universal sound module
i dont really care for any of them, is there anything yall recommend?

Apr 25, 2002
Phil, Did I send you any of those? LMFAO my bad dawg....if I did.
Funny but there is so much useless software out there you would wonder why they make the shit. Holla at my email
P.S Was there any thing on those two light colored disc you sent me with the Rm1? Cuzz I got home and I think I erased them lol I was trying to get it crackin but shit was like whoaaa! Im luving all the sounds it has and my cuzzin Ric got it going finally....but thanks again for everythang....

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
no i havent received your cd yet. those are ones i got off kazaa or irc. and those two blue disks had the funk and hip hop patterns on them, i didnt need them so i just threw them in. i think i already told you theyre pretty useless. but if not, THEY SUCK! DONT EVER BUY ANY OTHER ONES! other than that, im glad youre happy. but do me a favor and keep that instruction book next to you. ive had that thing a while and still never got all out of it i could. very versatile machine. i already miss it!!

Apr 25, 2002
AHAAA YOU A SAV PHIL!

I will tell her that you miss her! And she is in good hands LOL
Nah but real playa it's a phat piece of equipment to have...I can do all kinds of shit with it! Right on pimp that cd should be there in a day or so...peace