VOTE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
Slither said:
Zero... you always 'enlighten' me with your bluntness :)
I just hope everyone whose opinions are as vocal as yours actually gets out to the polls and votes! Otherwise you have no business bitching bout our lovely countries screw ups! Feel me?
I feel you:classic:

Aug 17, 2002
Yeah...you should vote... but every once and then i hear an old george carlin saying in the back of my head....

"For myself, I have solved this political dilemma in a very direct way. On Election Day, I stay home. two reasons:first of all, voting is meaningless;this country was bought and paid for a long time ago.That empty shit they shuffle around and repackage every four years doesn't mean a thing. Second, I don't vote, because I firmly beleive that if you vote, you have no right to complain. I know some people like to twist that around and say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain.'But where's the logic in that? Think it through: if you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they screw things up, then you are responsible for what they've done. You voted them in. You caused the problem. You have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote-who, in fact, did not even leave the house on election Day-am in no way responsible for what these politicians have done and have every right to complain about the mess you created. Which I had nothing to do with. Why can't people see that?"

Aug 21, 2002
John Z said:
Yeah...you should vote... but every once and then i hear an old george carlin saying in the back of my head....

" I don't vote, because I firmly beleive that if you vote, you have no right to complain. I know some people like to twist that around and say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain.'But where's the logic in that? Think it through: if you vote, and you elect dishonest, incompetent politicians, and they screw things up, then you are responsible for what they've done. Which I had nothing to do with. Why can't people see that?"
PRICELESS DUDE.... I TRY AND TRY TO TELL PEOPLE THAT, BECAUSE THEY ALL SAY "IF YOU DONT VOTE THEN YOU DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN" AND I SAY EXACTLY WHAT GEORGE CARLIN SAID IN THIS QUOTE, AND IT HOLDS NO WATER FOR ME BECAUSE, NO ONE FAMOUS HAS SAID IT ON TELEVISION FOR THEM TO EMULATE, AND PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY WHAT OTHERS SAY AND NOT WHAT THEY WANT TO SAY FOR THEMSELVES...

Jan 2, 2004
They way I see it, Bush failed his first four years as president. So, it's my duty as a voter to elect a new president.

If Kerry fails. In four years, I'll elect someone else.