Vote on your favorite movies of all time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
trust me typing those 5 words takes a lot less time then what you're typing. LOL
exactly, because you never have shit to say :cheeky:

Apperently im a snob because I describe beer, I think im awesome because ive seen scarface and the godfather. I dont even see how that was bragging, it was making conversation with nappy about the movies he hasnt seen.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
you're a snob and you know it ungodd. dont play that shit.

Anyways, going to see funny people, ill tell you how it was.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Tim just likes to make threads about him. He is pretty annoying. Doesn't know how to have a dicussion.

Anyways...

I enjoy the glass table nipple slice. It's a pretty interesting movie with interesting characters.

Honestly though.. I can't begin to choose a favorite movie cuz with time my taste changes. Same with music.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
What was i coming back on? since you weren't insulting me? Did i mention your name in the picture? Maybe the world doesn't revolve around you, and the picture had nothing to do with yourself.
Obviously it was directed towards him since he was the last to post in the thread, and he was responding towards your post. lol.
Tim just does this shit because he thinks he is pissing people off.

And Kevin Smith's movies are decent at best (I'm not saying his movies suck at all). He is just incredibly over rated IMPO, he needs to just stick to comic books.