VOTE ON YOUR FAV SICCMADE ALBUM..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE SICCMADE ALBUM..

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
i voted for , IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK, sum of tha most classic cds off tha label, but it was hard to say, i luv all tha albums i mean , lynch by inch iz just sicc and gots all types of emotions to it, and ghetto gospel iz, just sumthing new, e-moe iz on a mission wit that cds, itz like hiz life story and itz also sumthing you can just chill and listen to itz fresh
hell in auguzt iz just heat, itz just sum other shit and shows that female rappers can come hard az fucc, itz hard to exsplain wht i feel wit that album, makes me wanna express my raps and shit, makes me wanna drawl you know what i mean,
cos cd, iz just all about, life, consequences, and just showing you that everyone has they own story , and cos just shows hiz talent in that and itz got heat in it
but damn it would take long azz post to exsplain, what i feel wit these cds, but they all heat, and cant wait till the new ones come out

Dec 28, 2004
C.O.S. Siccmade Rituals, he's the best hands down. He came hard with the double disc, 30 plus tracks...that's SICCMADE.

C.O.S. is the most slept on MC, he's the Best on the WEST COAST lyrically.

Aug 5, 2002
Siccmade Rituals has to be my second favorite, Sicx came off the hook with ITWCT, COS is right on his heels though.............................outro