Vote for the best song to my beat!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who did the best job and gets to win this FREE D-Sane beat?

• Verbuse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young K9

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Masked Men

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Scrilla aka Tha_206

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Gate Won

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • They all suck ass....keep your beat D-Sane!

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Oct 21, 2002
BANETHEMERCILES
im the one that said the vocals wernt recorded good the were the 2nd best to me gate won had the best quality but other doods lyrics were dope
@d-sane thanx for callin me a retard lol iwas perved as the fuck when i hit u up but i do need to speak to u about a custom beat pm me or e-mail me at ya best time and from there [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
smoked!

yea masked men deserve the beat, they took time and put the smash down.... shiet, i almost voted for them myself ...lol...everybody did they thang...keep puttin it down yall!!!!

Oct 21, 2002
yeah the whole thang rests on gate won and masked man
they came wit it wish i had time but studio time is strait booked till march and acid pro vocals suck i need some pro tools

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
TriFe_206 said:
YO D-SANE, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS OF THE BEAT CONTEST??????????????/
Welllllllllllll................I guess that the Masked Men have won the contest! Congratulations and good job fellas.

Since nobody really commented.....I guess I will.

Personally.....I think Verbuse's vocals sounded the best quality-wise. Masked Men's vocals sounded decent......everyone else sounded like shit to me.

@Verbuse.....you need to work on your prenunciation. It was hard to understand what you were saying alot of the time.

@K9.....Turn your vocals down.

@Masked Men......the vocals need to be turned down too. Less reverb on the vocals would help too.

@Scrilla.....your vocals sounded horrible and were recorded louder on the left side than right. You might want to check that shit.....they should be centered. Not to mention that you didn't stick to the beat outline.....AT ALL. And stop trying to sound like Sarkastik!

@Gate Won.....I almost wasn't going to allow you in the contest. It's not fair that everybody else had to do a whole song and you only came with 1 verse. In the future....we will have a NEW RULE - YOU MUST USE THE ENTIRE BEAT! And people must also stick to the beat outline.

If I say that this beat has a 4 bar intro....16 bear verses and 8 bar hooks.....I expect to hear a song in that fashion. If you don't know what I'm talkin' about.....or don't know what bars or measures are...STOP RAPPING NOW! Keep your day job at Mickey D's and stop subjecting yourself to public ridicule!

D-Sane's Beat Contest Pt. 2 COMING SOON!

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
@Gate Won.....I almost wasn't going to allow you in the contest. It's not fair that everybody else had to do a whole song and you only came with 1 verse. In the future....we will have a NEW RULE - YOU MUST USE THE ENTIRE BEAT! And people must also stick to the beat outline.
noWetaG said:
i handed mine in......
even tho its juss 16 & a chorus....
there were 2 other people that were
2 appear on the trac with me....
for whatever reason their parts didnt get recorded n time...
if i enter again ill juss takle it my dam self....
i wouldnt have gotten mad if i was disqualified.....
i realized i was turning in an uncomplete project...
and actually thought that might happen...
decided 2 send it in anyway....
let people hear what id done

Mr. D-Sane said:
If I say that this beat has a 4 bar intro....16 bear verses and 8 bar hooks.....I expect to hear a song in that fashion. If you don't know what I'm talkin' about.....or don't know what bars or measures are...STOP RAPPING NOW! Keep your day job at Mickey D's and stop subjecting yourself to public ridicule!
if this was directed @ me
i guess u didnt see that post on ur
"1 day left..." topic (the 1 where i quoted myself above)....
cuz i dam sure know how 2 count bars....
dont have a day job @ McDONALDS & tell people imma rapper....
matter of fact it hardly ever comes out my mouth
2 other fokes i do music...i put in hours and hours a week 4 this,
and have done it 4 dam near 10 years.....
and when i spit in public i ridicule other people.......
im vicious with this shit....QUINCY JONES couldnt
even get me 2 quit if he told me 2 give it up.........
but if it wasnt directed @ me .......
my bad 4 jumpin the gun 2 defend my manhood...
lol....now that thats out the way.....much love 2 everybody who
shot a mafuka a vote regardless of it being unfinished

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
What Tragic said....?? plz??? :( I am nice person!!!!

My chance for the win, slim to nada...y not taking a chance to embarassing me?? I am wack--this is correct? Lets prove one and for the all that Tadou has no placing on the D-Saner beats! :)
NEXT TIME HE PUTS UP A CONTEST,MAKE A SONG ANYWAYS ON THE BEAT AND POST IT YOURSELF......JUST TO LET US HEAR THE RESULTS,WHETHER YOU CAN COMPETE OR NOT....I'M CURIOUS TO HEAR U OVER AN SLR BEAT.