Vote for the best song to my beat!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who did the best job and gets to win this FREE D-Sane beat?

• Verbuse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young K9

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Masked Men

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Scrilla aka Tha_206

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Gate Won

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • They all suck ass....keep your beat D-Sane!

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Well......here they are boys and girls. The 5 submissions I got from Gate Won, YoungK9, Tha 206, Masked Men and Verbuse.

Go through the songs and then vote for whoever you think did the best job and deserves to keep the beat. Feel free to leave any comments or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

These are all 128k mp3 files.....stream it or download.

#1. Verbuse No title

#2. Young K9 "Shall We Proceed"

#3. Masked Men "Sicka then...

#4. Scrilla aka Tha_206 No title

#5. Gate Won "Summn 2 Say"

Oct 21, 2002
Gate Won ripped that shit daaamn masked man came wit it to but the quality of the vocals recording kinda sucked
my vote gate won unless masked man goes to get it re-recorded
just my 2 cents
@d-sane that beat is crackin p.s i left u a voice message last week u get that shit???

J

jay wet

I WILL STICK TO MY OLD FTS CDS.......NOT FEELING THEM OR THE NEW SLR LINE UP BUT WILL STILL SUPPORT D-SANE AND THE NW

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
jay wet said:
I WILL STICK TO MY OLD FTS CDS.......NOT FEELING THEM OR THE NEW SLR LINE UP BUT WILL STILL SUPPORT D-SANE AND THE NW
Don't speak too soon......you ain't heard everything yet.

Did I mention that I have a whole album worth of new and unheard FTS material? Solo's from Smoke, Dub, Brazy & BD....with group cuts featuring MD, Drama + others. No? Watch for the Street Poetry Comp......you will be a happy camper!:classic:

J

jay wet

@D-SANE

I AINT TRIPPIN D JUST USE TO THE OLD SKHOOL SHIT.....SHIT DONT FORGET I AM FROM BALLARD AND I GREW UP WITH ALL OF FTS SO I KNOW YOU STILL HAVE ALOT OF SHIT THAT YOU HAVE NOT USED....STREETLEVEL JUST GOT A NEW STYLE NOW JUST HAVE TO GET USE TO IT.......YOU KNOW I STILL HAVE LOVE