Vote For NBA All-Stars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
WiCkEd said:
damn its way to early for that...they should let atleast 40 games past first
THe game is in the middle of the season..which would be the 41st game...why would they wait til then to vote?The game wouldnt be til the end of the season...which might not be a bad idea actually...but regardless...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw fuck that havin it at the end of the season, because then most the good players wouldnt play like the Pro-bowl!! Because the season is over, they dont care about playin no more, but in the middle of the season its like its apart of the season so they all compete!!

May 16, 2002
Heres who I wanna see battle in the 2003 All Star Game

We$t
PG - GP
SG - Kobe
C The Zilla
PF - KG
SF - Antwon Jamison

Ea$t
PG - J-Kidd
SG - Ray Allen
C - Mount Mutombo
PF - Ben The Beast Wallace
SF - T-Mac

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I guarantee u Jamison or R. Allen wont start!! And B. Wallace is a center on the ballot & T-Mac is a guard on the ballot!!!

Here goes mine!!

East
G. A. Iverson
G. M. Jordan
F. V. Carter
F. G. Hill
C. B. Wallace

West
G. S. Francis
G. Ko-Me Bryant (This is his type of game)
F. K. Garnett
F. C. Webber
C. S. O'Neal

Most of those will be the starters if not all of them!!
The only question marks are that McGrady will push for a spot in the East & Duncan will push for a spot in the West!!

May 16, 2002
Ben Wallace can play PF OR C....And T-Mac can just about play every posistion...

And like I said thats who I would want to see start...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
No dogg u aint hearin me......On the ballot if u go look, it has McGrady as a guard & Wallace as a center homie! So u cant vote for them out of position!! Get it mane!! Secondly McGrady would get killed if he tried to play center folks!! He aint that damn good!! When u speak on someone who can play all 5 positions, then u talkin bout the Magic Man!!! GOT EM!!!

May 16, 2002
I think its you that dont understand playboy...I said (WHO I WANT TO SEE BATTLE...(NOT WHO I THINK IS GONNA START OR PLAY THAT CERTAIN POSITION)...GOT EM...LoL

And I said JUST ABOUT every position for Mister T-Mac....Not all Just about...Got Em...LoL

And Lmao @ T-Mac not being that good...Thanks for the laugh playboy...

And old Jordan over my boy Ray Allen at SG for the East...HaHa....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Damn alcahol, I hope that aint the startin team dogg!!! But shark thats coo if thats who u wanna see, but to bad that wont happen!! And as for McGrady not bein that good, I said he aint that good to play center potna!! And thats real talk!! And about R. Allen startin in the allstar game, I guarantee he wont get more votes than MJ!! Shit he wont even be in the top 3 guards as far as votes go!! Follow my lead....GOT EM!! Haha!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha u again huh?? Man everyone dont like the Poopersonics mane!! I see u from Seattle and u like your team, but dont get mad cause no one else like them!! We have have opinions and freedom to choose who we want!! U see I didnt get mad when fools didnt pick Iverson or Jordan!! But just to let u know G. Payton aint the best PG in the league, that belongs to the real MVP last year.....J. Kidd!! But I will say he is Number 2 though!! GOT EM!!

May 10, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Haha u again huh?? Man everyone dont like the Poopersonics mane!! I see u from Seattle and u like your team, but dont get mad cause no one else like them!! We have have opinions and freedom to choose who we want!! U see I didnt get mad when fools didnt pick Iverson or Jordan!! But just to let u know G. Payton aint the best PG in the league, that belongs to the real MVP last year.....J. Kidd!! But I will say he is Number 2 though!! GOT EM!!

I respect your opinion...and im only talkin shit cus YOu do..

Kidd better than Payton????LOLOLOLOL....youre funny guy...i had no idea you told jokes!