Von Miller appealing suspension

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
That just proves that Seahawks players want to win so much more than the other players in the league. They want to win so badly they will risk their career to do so. While the rest of the players aren't even willing to take risks.
No it just proves that they are stupid enough to.get caught...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
sigh....its not ped's its weed and molly

Recent News
When asked Wednesday if marijuana is part of his life, Von Miller said, "absolutely not."
It remains to be seen exactly what Miller tested positive for, but rumors say it was marijuana and amphetamines in 2011 followed by "Molly" more recently. The Broncos are firmly standing behind their all-world edge rusher as he awaits his appeal, saying he'll continue to work with the starters during camp. "Don't be so quick to judge," coach John Fox said between the tent and the team headquarters that was hit with considerable turmoil this offseason. "Let's let the process play out. Von's on our team. He's not suspended." Jul 25 - 9:09 AM

Poppin mollys to hide the speed use lol

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
a missed is the sme as a failed in the NFL drug policy handbook, sounds like he was away on an NFL sanctioned trip when he missed... I bet it gets thrown out, no more than 2 games tops!

Von Miller gets a six-game suspension

Early today, Broncos linebacker Von Miller said he hadn’t heard from the league. Now he has.

Miller officially has been suspended six games.

“The Substances of Abuse policy requires everyone to comply with the rules,” Miller said in a statement released to the media. ”Although my suspension doesn’t result from a positive test, there is no excuse for my violations of the rules. I made mistakes and my suspension has hurt my team, Broncos fans, and myself. I am especially sorry for the effect of my bad decisions on others. I will not make the the same mistakes about adhering to the policy in the future. During my time off the field, I will work tirelessly and focus exclusively on remaining in peak shape. I look forward to contributing immediately upon my upon my return to the field and bringing a championship back to the people of Denver.”

The fact that the outcome of the suspension is official implies that a hearing happened. Which means that the reports from last Thursday that he was meeting with NFLPA lawyers and not attending a hearing on his situation may have been false — unless the league was pushing for something more than six games and the situation was resolved via negotiations between the NFL and the union.

Indeed, Miller received a hearing. He advanced his arguments. And the league rendered a decision. Miller’s statement suggests he’ll accept the suspension, serve the time, and move on.

At a base salary of $2,284,125 in 2013, the loss of six game checks will result in the sacrifice of $806,161.76 in wages.

Whatever Miller did to get suspended, it probably wasn’t worth $806,161.76.

Mar 16, 2005
Von Miller gets a six-game suspension

Early today, Broncos linebacker Von Miller said he hadn’t heard from the league. Now he has.

Miller officially has been suspended six games.

“The Substances of Abuse policy requires everyone to comply with the rules,” Miller said in a statement released to the media. ”Although my suspension doesn’t result from a positive test, there is no excuse for my violations of the rules. I made mistakes and my suspension has hurt my team, Broncos fans, and myself. I am especially sorry for the effect of my bad decisions on others. I will not make the the same mistakes about adhering to the policy in the future. During my time off the field, I will work tirelessly and focus exclusively on remaining in peak shape. I look forward to contributing immediately upon my upon my return to the field and bringing a championship back to the people of Denver.”

The fact that the outcome of the suspension is official implies that a hearing happened. Which means that the reports from last Thursday that he was meeting with NFLPA lawyers and not attending a hearing on his situation may have been false — unless the league was pushing for something more than six games and the situation was resolved via negotiations between the NFL and the union.

Indeed, Miller received a hearing. He advanced his arguments. And the league rendered a decision. Miller’s statement suggests he’ll accept the suspension, serve the time, and move on.

At a base salary of $2,284,125 in 2013, the loss of six game checks will result in the sacrifice of $806,161.76 in wages.

Whatever Miller did to get suspended, it probably wasn’t worth $806,161.76.
the "rumor" going around right now is he dropped his sample, couldnt produce another, went on to practce that day, came back in, couldnt produce enough so filled to line with water.....dumbass!