Von Miller appealing suspension

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Denver Broncos Pro Bowl linebacker Von Miller is facing a four-game suspension for violating NFL policy, according to multiple sources

The case currently is in the appeals process, so it's uncertain whether the suspension ultimately will stand.The league has a strict confidentiality clause on such cases. If the case works the way it's supposed to, the NFL would only comment if the appeal fails.

But at the very least, Denver will be dealing with another significant issue during training camp. Last week, the team suspended director of player personnel Matt Russell indefinitely without pay and director of pro personnel Tom Heckert for one month without pay for their recent drunken-driving arrests.

If Miller is suspended in Week 1, the Broncos would be facing the defending champion Ravens without both the star linebacker and Elvis Dumervil, who was released by Denver this offseason and later signed with Baltimore.

Miller, 24, had 18.5 sacks last season for the Broncos.

thascary1 @thascary1

Mar 16, 2005
von miller is a fucking moron! on the other hand i keep hearing this is from a failed test from....2011...really??? wtf??? how has this not already been handled, roger g sucks! Roger gave him strike 1 before he was even signed to denver for something that happened pre draft (shouldnt count for nfl then), then this failed test was 2 years ago and they want to suspend him now? ugh

Like I said Von is a fucking idiot for even being in the position in the 1st place, but something else is fish with this story and its timeline. but its all good, only 4 games max, might mean the differnce of 11-5 instead of 12-4 or 13-3, no big deal in grabnd scheme from a Denver fan standpoint

Mar 16, 2005
not in the afc this year, Patriots will fall off big time, only other real threat to home field is houston and I see them battling to hard with indy to win division

Feb 14, 2004
^I'm not even sweatin it. These are the same cats that praise the biggest steroid user in all of professional sports, and now they bring this up any chance they get. Oh the irony