"VMA losses spark another Kanye tantrum"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
hahah

"LAS VEGAS - Sour grapes from Kanye West — again. Shut out at the Video Music Awards, Kanye West threw a tantrum Sunday night in front of media and crew backstage as the MTV show was ending.

West, waiting for an elevator in a crowded hallway, began yelling about losing all five categories for which he was nominated.

"That's two years in a row, man ... give a black man a chance," West said, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter. "I'm trying hard man, I have the ... number one record, man."

West said he never will return to MTV.

The rapper was nomination for five awards, including male artist of the year. This is the latest in a series of awards show outburst for West. Last year, he crashed the stage at the MTV Europe Awards after not winning for best video."

-Yahoo News

Oct 14, 2004
Kayne is a bitch. He cries all the time. Its wonder he gets respect after all h e does is complain that because he is a black man he has a secret underground cult trying to deny him awards. His cd is not number one nor close to it. He is a lame and if someone will kill this worthless human being Ill pay them. Give a black man a chance waahhh. Sorry Kayne if people like Fergie and Rhinna are the type of music mainstream fucks with.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Rob S4 said:
Kayne is a bitch. He cries all the time. Its wonder he gets respect after all h e does is complain that because he is a black man he has a secret underground cult trying to deny him awards. His cd is not number one nor close to it. He is a lame and if someone will kill this worthless human being Ill pay them. Give a black man a chance waahhh. Sorry Kayne if people like Fergie and Rhinna are the type of music mainstream fucks with.
basicly

Apr 25, 2002
Maybe everyone should get '1st Place' ribbons and mail them in. He might not be rewarded with an award trophy for acting like a brat, but as long as he knows he's #1 with a ribbon in his fans book.....

Apr 5, 2005
kanye is a little weenie! weenie! weeeeeenie! He can't compete with these pop stars!!! this is white america. The majority of the people voting are fuckin white people. Plus the ones who won sold more records. Come on, Justin Timberlake can take a dump on his bed if he wanted to. JT's record sales shits all over little weenie Kanye's. I don't know what else he was nominated for though.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
All 4 the Bay said:
kanye is a little weenie! weenie! weeeeeenie! He can't compete with these pop stars!!! this is white america. The majority of the people voting are fuckin white people. Plus the ones who won sold more records. Come on, Justin Timberlake can take a dump on his bed if he wanted to. JT's record sales shits all over little weenie Kanye's. I don't know what else he was nominated for though.
co fucking sign

Mar 26, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA WHAT A FUCKEN SOOK

DAMN YOU WHITE MAN, WHY YOU GOTTA KEEP THE BLACK MAN DOWN ALL THE TIME AHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET YOU KANYE!!!!!!1111111111

Aug 8, 2004
damn.....a grown man crying over not winning a fuckin award. i'd be ashamed to even associate wit sum1 like that. be thankful u got what u got and quit acting like a pussy about shit that means nothing in your life.

Jun 23, 2002
thats why i hate kanye, and it pains me that i like his new album so much. its hard bumping this douchebags music, he thinks hes the shit. theres a difference between stating your opinion and whining like a ho