VITILIGO_PROMOTIONAL_PICS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
yeah thats pretty sick. i know all them lil tricks as well where it looks like it's poppin at ya n shit. i got a shitload of promoters comin in my job and hanging shit places and they always make it look proffesional like this. sucks i cant ever get promo shit where i'm at cause i got a shitload of spaces for it that no1 ever puts em cause it's in the rap section lol. i can fill the whole side of it

Jan 12, 2003
I forgot this album even dropped, gonna have to pick this up tomorrow.

Snug and Skatts can't come soon enough damn it, same with Kutt's...give us that street shit !

Nov 7, 2006
good pics bro. Do you guys know if they are going to be sending cd's to stores here or is my best bet to order online???
yeah my store got a bunch in and we east coast. and a lil interesting fact, as u may know i take the shit early so when i went to pay for it today i went ot look it up under tech n9ne and it didnt show up. then when i typed vitiligo it showed up but with no artist name. i think there in the process of actually givin him his own section

Aug 16, 2003
I forgot this album even dropped, gonna have to pick this up tomorrow.

Snug and Skatts can't come soon enough damn it, same with Kutt's...give us that street shit !
I feel you on that shit man the streets are waiting for some gangsta shit. I liked Crew Cut on the album...that will have to hold me down till skatt and snug shit drops. Kutty should be good to

Aug 16, 2003
Nope!... It will be in the Tech section
I got the 1st copy from my local bestbuy. I couldnt tell what section it was actualy under, butwhen I asked the guy working there for the CD I asked for Tech N9ne presents Vitiligo and he swooped it for me. Im sure it will be in tje Tech interview. I think Krizz said that in one of his interviews

Dec 24, 2006
Thanks guys! But on the real... Hawke & $hawn deserve all the props, for the creativity and showing us how to really put in work!!!

If Hawke would respond when I answer posts about showing interest in street team/promo help and come through on sending some posters down this way, then I'd have the FYE and Sam Goody stores all over Tulsa/OKC decked out too!
I got with Moine and Caz for some posters/flyers for the upcoming Tech shows in Tulsa and posted them up everywhere... also hit up other local shows hitting people up to get the samplers out there and open some eyes! GET WITH ME HAWKE and I can be some help damnit! Remember the last Tech show in Tulsa back in November?... NOwhere near a sold-out show. Promo for the show was miserable outside the internet! This post isn't intended to be negative. I understand there's a lot that goes on and one individual can't spend all their time promoting one particular show, but that's exactly why you should take people up on their offers to help!!!